Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Conflict of Interests

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Conflict of Interests
    So there is this guy who's a friend of mine. He is a man-whore and has screwed 19 girls. He's 17. Annnd there is this girl who is like a sister to me. She thinks she is ugly, which she isn't, and pretty much falls for any guy who shows interest. She's 13.

So I've been in a constant ticked off mood since yesterday when I found out he was texting her. I realize it takes two to tango so to speak, but he is taking advantage of how she feels about herself. I've text him twice about this and he refuses to reply. If he does make her number 20, I'm going to beat his ***.

Who agrees/disagrees with my point of view? Also, I should add I work for the sheriff's office here and he is on probation for breaking into our school last year and doing $20,000 in damages.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

Im sure the sheriff's office would love to hear he's doing that with a 13 year old

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

In my opinion, You should talk to your Girl Friend. Give her a heart to heart talk. Tell her how you feel, I'm sure she would appreciate it.
    We all make choices in life, she will have to also. Do the right thing.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    Im sure the sheriff's office would love to hear he's doing that with a 13 year old
    Haha yeah, but I am HOPING to stop it before it starts. Yeah, I'm one of those True Love Waits people. I however have no problem taking this fight to him. Oh and I forgot to mention, I've driven by his house and he is home, from going to the lake and drinking last night. So there's no reason for him to not have gotten my messages. He isn't asleep because he was on MySpace 37 minutes ago; saying he was "home from the lake".

Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    In my opinion, You should talk to your Girl Friend. Give her a heart to heart talk. Tell her how you feel, I'm sure she would appreciate it.
    We all make choices in life, she will have to also. Do the right thing.
    I tried yesterday and she refused to listen to what I say. She just got mad at me and she won't believe me when I say he doesn't care about her.
    Last edited by SharpieBandit; 2009-05-23 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

That's a huge age gap. The only time an age that large is okay is when it's a boy and his really really hot female teacher. (I kid.)

Beat the **** out of him before anything CAN happen.

17/2 + 7 = 15.5 > 13

The guy's breaking the most basic rules of age differences. Don't hold back. The french invented this equation and you simply do NOT question the french when it comes to women and love.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

13 years old and she shows Intrest In any boy that shows attention! Dammmm. This boy ain't a man whore, he's a peado & a loser. Also It kinda sounds like u stalking him LOL. You can only give someone advice, if they don't take it wot can u do! Don't land yourself in jail unless it's family or your own kids my friend.

Thanks

Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me. Maybe you're just pissed cos you thought she had such a low opinion of herself that you were certain to get in her little panties? And now you're pissed that she might have opportunities elsewhere?

Yeah, and you sound creepy

"he isn't asleep because he was on MySpace 37 minutes ago" - that's a bit precise. Sounds like a funny line from a teen tv show, dude, not a comment that should be made with any hint of seriousness
    Last edited by redcard; 2009-05-23 at 07:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SharpieBandit View Post
    So there is this guy who's a friend of mine. He is a man-whore and has screwed 19 girls. He's 17. Annnd there is this girl who is like a sister to me. She thinks she is ugly, which she isn't, and pretty much falls for any guy who shows interest. She's 13.

So I've been in a constant ticked off mood since yesterday when I found out he was texting her. I realize it takes two to tango so to speak, but he is taking advantage of how she feels about herself. I've text him twice about this and he refuses to reply. If he does make her number 20, I'm going to beat his ***.

Who agrees/disagrees with my point of view? Also, I should add I work for the sheriff's office here and he is on probation for breaking into our school last year and doing $20,000 in damages.

...and here's you in the middle not minding your own daum, business. Lemme ask you a question.... what would bring a 13 yr old and a 17 yr old to know each other?............ you?

He speaks out of love for his friend. I have a lot of friends who are girls and I always feel like a big brother to the ones that I'm really close with. I say keep trying to talk to your girl friend and just tell her the truth about him and that you really care about her.

If that doesn't work, I'm not really sure beating his *** would do much other than lower yourself to his level.

Edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy Noodle Boy View Post
    17/2 + 7 = 15.5 > 13

The guy's breaking the most basic rules of age differences. Don't hold back. The french invented this equation and you simply do NOT question the french when it comes to women and love.
    [Citation Needed]
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redcard View Post
    Sounds like a bit of jealousy to me. Maybe you're just pissed cos you thought she had such a low opinion of herself that you were certain to get in her little panties? And now you're pissed that she might have opportunities elsewhere?

Yeah, and you sound creepy

"he isn't asleep because he was on MySpace 37 minutes ago" - that's a bit precise. Sounds like a funny line from a teen tv show, dude, not a comment that should be made with any hint of seriousness
    The first part is definitely wrong seeing as I'm seeing the 13 yr old girls 16 yr old sister. So stfu.

And as for the last part of your post... If you had any sense you would realize that when soemone updates their status on MySpace, it tells you how long ago they made it. So again, stfu.

To NeoNightmareX, thanks for atleast a few of you realizing where I was coming from.

To people that said I'm stalking him, I have to drive by his house to get to mine. He lives right off the highway so it doesn't take that much effort to look right and see if his vehicle is there.

Thanks

Yes I recommend saying hello to the local police. I'm sure they would love to hear about a 20 year old and a 13 year old.
    Of course if that doesn't work you can always practice your golf swing if you know what I mean...

EDIT: Oh hes 17. For some reason I read 20. Scratch that.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

I'd say you do have her best interests at heart but also remember that people can't be forced to do anything they don't want to. Maybe by you saying "Dont go out with him etc" it will make her want to do it even more, just because it's so taboo. It might just be a lesson she has to learn

Thanks
    Thanked 12,540 Times in 7,596 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by IvanPK View Post
    I'd say you do have her best interests at heart but also remember that people can't be forced to do anything they don't want to. Maybe by you saying "Dont go out with him etc" it will make her want to do it even more, just because it's so taboo. It might just be a lesson she has to learn
    I would have to agree. Your a good guy sharpie and I think you have done all you can do as a friend. Choices, we all have to make them.
    Hopefully she will make the right one.

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Yes I recommend saying hello to the local police. I'm sure they would love to hear about a 20 year old and a 13 year old.
    Of course if that doesn't work you can always practice your golf swing if you know what I mean...

EDIT: Oh hes 17. For some reason I read 20. Scratch that.
    Or maybe you were having another one of those sick fantasies you.....sick.....F**K!!!

Anyway, I would hate to say it, but as a realist I have to agree with Ivan. Everybody makes dumb decisions. Maybe she'll be lucky enough not to make this one, but if she does there is nothing you can do but try and help her through it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I'm only on morphine for one more day, c'mon play with me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    I'm only on morphine for one more day, c'mon play with me.
    Watch that ****.....you might go to sleep and never wake up...

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

I thought there were no laws for statutory crimes in Louisiana? I heard the Mayor of New Iberia just married his 14 year old cousin; oh well crawfish anyone?

That is why I'm glad I never go to southern states.....like Jersey.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast