Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Good Bye!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    PS: i know twice as much about the iphone and macs as 90% of the people here, when i help i really help in case you havent noticed. Some people just are too cocky and full of themselves to see that.
    Most people probably don't know half as much as they would like to think you know, but some people are just too cocky and full of themselves to see that!
    To live, you have to lie

Thanks

on behalf of all the kids here at MMi
    ,just kidding, most people here rock! but seriously, xsellize? that place is full of Poachers that will give u nothing but binary infections (binaryinfections™) lol no, but serious again, i respect your decision, but i would rather ipod forums, i browse xsellize sometimes, they're luring people in with VIP accounts lol funny stuff

xsellout

You'll be missed man. Best of luck to you with whatever you choose to do.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

This is BS!! i think this is really messed up how you're treating this guy. him121213 did nothing but help and contribute to this community. I'm very disappointed at some of the comments made by some of the mods and especially cprj. him121213 has never disrespected or broke any rules in this forum. He has helped me countless of times and has kept alot of threads alive and peaceful. i dont think this is the way the guy should be treated. If there were REAL ADULTS IN THIS FORUM (MODERATORS) you would come to a peaceful resolution with a valuable member of your site. im pissed and me being a person who contributed to this site for almost 2 years, i feel like if this is the way you guys are gonna run the show then this isnt the place for me anymore.

PEACE!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ebl4287 View Post
    If there were REAL ADULTS IN THIS FORUM (MODERATORS) you would come to a peaceful resolution with a valuable member of your site.
    Are you aware of the specifics to the situation? If you are, and that's still your opinion, fair enough. But if you do not, well it's simply an uninformed opinion, and this appears to be (more) caught-in-the-moment dramatics.
    Last edited by dale1v; 2009-05-02 at 07:47 AM.

This is BS!! i think this is really messed up how you're treating this guy. him121213 did nothing but help and contribute to this community. I'm very disappointed at some of the comments made by some of the mods and especially cprj. him121213 has never disrespected or broke any rules in this forum. He has helped me countless of times and has kept alot of threads alive and peaceful. i dont think this is the way the guy should be treated. If there were REAL ADULTS IN THIS FORUM (MODERATORS) you would come to a peaceful resolution with a valuable member of your site. im pissed and me being a person who contributed to this site for almost 2 years, i feel like if this is the way you guys are gonna run the show then this isnt the place for me anymore.

PEACE!
    Yeah EBL, you are sadly misinformed. And by the way my post was purely humorous...nothing more. The frown was meant, not smartazz.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

In the spirit of honoring the request in site suggestions, I am putting a fail button in the thread.

Everyone knock yourselves out.........

Livin the iPhone Life heath_rox's Avatar
    Thanks

thanks one1
    "Its better to be a pirate than join the navy"Steve Jobs

Thanks

PEACE!
    Please, if you do not understand the situation, do not misinform people by posting such useless information like this.

Thanks

Seeing as no one will tell the plebs the real reason for hium leaving, I guess I will spill the beans.

He (him) decided to leave after several members complained he was farting too much with utter disregard to his board members. He (him) admitted he had a problem with breaking wind too often but was quick to add he was "much better" after switching from Dr Pepper to fresh fruit juice, and may consider a return once his bum-pump-mechanism has neutralised
    To live, you have to lie

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

If the situation was one between a couple people, and no one wants to get into the details, why create a thread saying "I'm leaving because of things i can't explain etc" and then have all the people who DO know say "yeah if you knew then you'd think different"... It doesn't make sence, what is the point of this thread.. Either tell what happened or just say 'Bye, I'm leaving MMi. Here's how to contact me, blah blah'. All parties should keep the drama to a minimum and mooove on.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to IvanPK For This Useful Post:

Broomhead (2009-05-02)

Thank you this thread fails

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    in the spirit of honoring the request in site suggestions, i am putting a fail button in the thread.

Everyone knock yourselves out.........

lol

Thanks
    Thanked 1,086 Times in 224 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Please, if you do not understand the situation, do not misinform people by posting such useless information like this.
    would u honestly think i would talk about something i dont know about?. im very aware of what happened..i can read my friend..

I already know your style! smh..

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Ok here is my two cents worth....... I do not know what took place here for him to leave.... the internet can be and is a nasty place at times...... one must remember this!

When a person comes to the internet one must remember it is for your enjoyment only.... its what you get out of it... at times we want to feel important, wanted and hope we have friends out here but that is why one must remember that the internet is only a experience.....

The nicest thing about it all is one can move on if one does not like it and get what one needs out here......

With him feeling like he does there is a reason... and when a person feels this way they can change.... and the nicest thing about change is it is a positive experience for one after they adjust to it....

Sorry to see you go.......
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2009-05-02 at 06:23 PM. Reason: Added More

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Can we PLEASE stop with the age remarks? They are very demeaning and unnecessary... I'm going to guess that very few of you know that Ls600h, a SUPER moderator on a neighboring site of ours, is TWELVE. He can understand Obj C and Cocoa for the mac, and has coded applications. So, don't just assume that because people are young, that they are stupid and immature please.
    Last edited by bteamer; 2009-05-02 at 07:09 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Then why bring it up, to brag or prove a point?

I think bteamer posted his comment in the wrong thread this is the one he wanted http://www.modmyi.com/forums/chit-ch...thread-78.html

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by z3r01 View Post
    on behalf of all the kids here at MMi
    Correct. I did overreact. I mixed up threads, and I assumed all of the age remarks in the randomly off topic (which I know are joking, and find funny) were also in this thread. My bad.
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast