Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: The trek to white castle

My iPhone is a Part of Me lillewis51's Avatar
    Thanks

Default The trek to white castle
    so i just returned from an 8 hour round trip to white castle. the food was ok but i went with a bunch of friends to the best part was the drive. at first we thought it would only be an hour drive into philly then right across the bridge. but as soon as we got to phily the gps took us to a jean shop.... hmmm cant eat them. so for half an hour we drove around until we found a new white castle to go to. during this 30 min drive we got stuck behind a car that decided to parallel park in a space that was too small for it. he made all the cars back up just so he could pull in almost destroying the car behind him. dumb ***. the new white castle was on the N.J coast... a 2 hour drive from where we where... so we began another long drive. about 30 min in one o the guys decided he had to pee. the first place we stopped was a Wendy's. wendy the little beach she is decided that it was her bed time right when we got there and they locked us out... so we peed on the building... haha pay back... well some of us did. the other wanted an actual bathroom. we ended up stopping at a night club to use the bathroom. 2 of the guys stayed with the car and three of us headed in. there was a huge party and we almost got kicked out immediately until a girl grabbed us and pulled us aside. we talked to her for like 5 min then found the bathroom. when we went back to the car one of them was waving a long pole out the window and the other was singing opera loudly. it was quite a comical seen for anyone who was watching. after that we continued onward. 30 min later we were gong under a bridge with an exit under it. the gps told us to take this exit but once we changed lanes it quickly changed its mind and told us to turn off. a swerve or two later and a few cut of cars and need death experiences later we were back on track. another hour or so in we realized the gps took us into some kind of getto and there were trolly tracks in the middle of the road. at some parts random railing would appear in the road and we had to go to the right of them but of corse we figured this out after we went to the left and almost got destroyed by an oncoming car. the gps them proceeded to guide us through a neighborhood and on another weird ally way. after 5 min or so of wandering we found it and all celebrated. we goth the crave case (30 burgers) and some soda. it wasn't too good but it was worth it. on the drive home everything was ok until we got to the first toll booth. we spent 10 min finding change for it. it wasn't until after that we realized one of the guys still had money on them. that *******. the drive was a 3 and a half hour drive home. that was fun until they put taylor swift our song on and the driver tryed to put his hand on her heart and sharply veered off the road almost killing us and then proceeded to swerve back on and almost kill the guy next to us. all in all it was a great trip. i bet this was pretty boring for u too read so sorry for wasting five min of your life also i probably forgot alot of it

Sounds like when my brother went to White Castle with his friends, except they went to Mianus, Connecticut. It took them around 2-3 hours just to find the little community and they took a bunch of pictures of like a hot dog stand and said "Look! There's wieners in Mianus!"
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks

^Via Jackass? LOL.

I hate to do be this guy, but tl;dr... I'll be back though.
    Respect your elders.

Yeah that's exactly why they went.
    If I helped you, then hit the "Thanks!" button please.

Quote Originally Posted by Soodeh View Post
    I can't find Cydia on app store

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post

I hate to do be this guy, but tl;dr... I'll be back though.
    what?

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    what?
    tl;dr means too long; didn't read. hahaha

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow that has to be some of the worst grammar i have ever seen in my life.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well at least Neil Patrick Harris didn't steal your car.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

I'd love to taste a non frozen white castle, but I have krystal so that's close enough

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    Wow that has to be some of the worst grammar i have ever seen in my life.
    waking up at 6 am and working all day then driving 7 hours strait and then typing this up at 3:45 am.... can u blame me? and coming from a 13 yr old... it doesn't really bother me sorry bteamer

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    I'd love to taste a non frozen white castle, but I have krystal so that's close enough
    there pretty much the same except a lot greaser and have pickles on them. they also make mini fish burgers too... i didn't know that
    Last edited by lillewis51; 2009-04-06 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lillewis51 View Post
    waking up at 6 am and working all day then driving 7 hours strait and then typing this up at 3:45 am.... can u blame me? and coming from a 13 yr old... it doesn't really bother me sorry bteamer
    hahahaha only joking, and trust me, I get much worse around here than that. :cough:dale:cough:
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

yea this isnt the first time u commented on my spelling/grammar haha starting to get use to it