Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Make an iPhone Stylus

Quote Originally Posted by Zamphire View Post
    Look, to everyone who hasn't gotton the joke. The stylus that came with the iPhone is... YOUR FINGER. The touch was designed to be used by your fingers. If you had a stylus how would you zoom in and out?
    apple tricked me! where are my TWO stylus's for zoom in and out?!?

btw a girl asked me today: does it have one of these pens? (meaning a stylus) when i replied no, she said.. oooh too bad!
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

^^ lol Too bad?? I don't get it . People ask me about them at work too, it does take a minute or two to explain that it was designed so that styli are not required.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iChopPryde View Post
    haha my friend asked me if the iphone came with a stylus i looked at him like he just asked the stupidist question ever and i held my middle finger and told him "ya right here"
    Don't forget the Thanks if I helped

if u got a stylus with your iphone then your iphone is probablly fake bootleg not a real iphone, matter of fact not an iphone at all, a chinese knock off
    ((((are u serious a styli))) so get a real iphone so i can stop hearing these dumb *** stories that my stylus broke boo hoo, get an iphone use a finger
    so to u i use the middle
    dont be mad u cant touch a screen so go out and get a touch screen
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahah

formerly known as arturpokusin playful_cyanide's Avatar
    Thanks

((((are u serious a styli))
    yeah, it's the plural form of stylus. Google it.
    Don't forget to hit
    Get your custom MMi Signature's here!

Join the MMi \/\/AVE experience

okay now i get the joke lol

i don't know about you guys, but i don't think i ever have a stylus that comes with the phone

Quote Originally Posted by dovi45 View Post
    i don't know about you guys, but i don't think i ever have a stylus that comes with the phone
    i have 10.. i bet u have too
    Thanks is an acknowledgment

Well, I have 8, but I suppose I could consider two others as 'hybrid styli'... (yes styli) . Isn't it funny how literal people take things? lol... I bet we had some n00bs goin' though!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

I got big fingers so i use my stylus mainly for iphysics, I brought it from my local cell shop. If ur interested the name of it is pogo.

The iPhone stylus has already been made a long time ago...

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/iphone/po...ion-328847.php

My iPhone came with a stylus.

I am not going to wrap it in any aluminum paper, though.

Here is a photo of the stylus.

I had been wrapping aluminum foil around my head, but that was only to keep out the government- and google. But wrapping it around my finger seems a little spaz-ish to me...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12