Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Decisions...

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Question Decisions...
    Decisions...

Ok Iím gonna get the other half a new phone ( her RAZR has had it ) so I narrowed it down to a couple of phones...

Moto A1200

And

Berry Pearl Flip 8220

All she does is use the phone, play games, and the occasional (not often at all I should say) text.
    No internet stuff, LOL she doesnít even have (or want) a data plan...
    A flip phone is a MUST (never could talk her into getting any other kind)
    Also something pink or as she puts it a pretty color *rolls eyes*
    Unlocked or ATT compatible...

Right now I'm leaning towards the Moto... I just love the look of it
    Any other suggestions?

Livin the iPhone Life SharpieBandit's Avatar
    Thanks

Hmm. Since she isn't using the internet or anything I'm gonna have to go with the Moto. I mean getting a Blackberry just to call and play games is a little overkill; and not to mention a headache teaching her how to use it if she's never experienced one before. Oh and I'd throw in a dozen roses just for kicks. Spring tulips don't look to bad either. Or maybe even a bracelet.

I got the girl I took to prom last night a bracelet and left prom early just to go to her house and sit on the couch and watch Madagascar 2 with her n her sis. I stayed there for three hours (haha longer than I was at prom) and ended the night with a girlfriend. I found out this morning at ten that her father won't allow us to date until she gets her D and C up in school... Yay me right? Heh. I'm done with my rant now though. Seriously get some flowers though that match the phone. She'll be all "awe" n stuffs.
    Steam ID: gentrytj
    Origin ID: gentrytj
    Gamertag: TJ McHoonigan
    PSN ID: TheWyzeMan
    Twitch.TV: TJ_McHoonigan

Without a internet, a Blackberry is a waste, so I would get the Motorola...

My iPhone is a Part of Me E-Dragon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SharpieBandit View Post
    Hmm. Since she isn't using the internet or anything I'm gonna have to go with the Moto. I mean getting a Blackberry just to call and play games is a little overkill; and not to mention a headache teaching her how to use it if she's never experienced one before. Oh and I'd throw in a dozen roses just for kicks. Spring tulips don't look to bad either. Or maybe even a bracelet.

I got the girl I took to prom last night a bracelet and left prom early just to go to her house and sit on the couch and watch Madagascar 2 with her n her sis. I stayed there for three hours (haha longer than I was at prom) and ended the night with a girlfriend. I found out this morning at ten that her father won't allow us to date until she gets her D and C up in school... Yay me right? Heh. I'm done with my rant now though. Seriously get some flowers though that match the phone. She'll be all "awe" n stuffs.
    LOL! Thanks, when I first skimmed your response I had to do a double take on the area in red. It looked like you said a D or C cup ROFL ! I was like WTF!?!? does her bra size have to do with you two dating. Whoa! My speed reading skillz are in need of some sharpening
    She gets enough flowers, and other gifts thru out the year (LOL and the 23 yrs we've been together). Except for the Hallmark holidays she doesnít get anything, she absolutely hates getting gifts BECAUSE itís just a holiday. She prefers I get her something just because I felt like it. Me and her have always been like that. Try it on your GF ( or soon to be)....

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    Without a internet, a Blackberry is a waste, so I would get the Motorola...
    Yea, thanks, not to mention the phone looks sooooooo sweet!
    and too; The BB looks like it would be thick as a brick when folded (?)
    Last edited by E-Dragon; 2009-03-15 at 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by E-Dragon View Post
    LOL! Thanks, when I first skimmed your response I had to do a double take on the area in red. It looked like you said a D or C cup ROFL ! I was like WTF!?!? does her bra size have to do with you two dating. Whoa! My speed reading skillz are in need of some sharpening
    She gets enough flowers, and other gifts thru out the year (LOL and the 23 yrs we've been together). Except for the Hallmark holidays she doesnít get anything, she absolutely hates getting gifts BECAUSE itís just a holiday. She prefers I get her something just because I felt like it. Me and her have always been like that. Try it on your GF ( or soon to be)....

Yea, thanks, not to mention the phone looks sooooooo sweet!
    and too; The BB looks like it would be thick as a brick when folded (?)

Haha That's how I read it when you put it in red. I was like "What the hell? Why'd he change what I put???"

And it IS a Blackberry... They just aren't supposed to be flip phones... It doesn't seem right. So go with the Motorola. It does look niiice.

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah the blackberry flip is like saying pretty ugly. At least to me it is....
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bteamer View Post
    Yeah the blackberry flip is like saying pretty ugly. At least to me it is....
    Or cold sweat, icy hot, or freezer burn. I don't like the Storm either. I'm used to the full qwerty keyboard on the BBs.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

"butt dialing"