Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: usage statistics

Default usage statistics
    I have been having a problem lately, I think. I really only noticed it yesterday, but I could Hebe been happening earlier.

I checked my usage yesterday, because my battery seemed to be dying awfully quick, and it said it will display stats after it is fully charged, which it usually says when you plug it in and it hasn't gotten its full charge:
    I thought this was odd because after I took it off the charger the night before I hadn't plugged it into anything and the battery was full.

So I left it to charge all night last night and looked today, it was working fine. The last time I checked it said 8 Min usage and 35 Min standby.
    now, even though I have not plugged it in or synced it or anything, it says it will display usage times after its been fully charged.

What the heck?!? Does anyone had any ideas befre I have to restore it?

Oh and if I have to restore it now, what firmware will it restore with? The last time I did I had 1.0.1

yeah, i've been having the same problem.
    i charged all night, and this morning i got the "we'll let you know after it's fully charged message."

so either it's not fully charging for some reason (though the icon looks fully green) or something is up with the usage stats...

anytime you install a new program or do anything where springboard (or summerboard) has to relaunch, it resets the usage thing how you're talking about. atleast, that's what happens on mine. if i don't install/update/or uninstall any programs in a day, the usage statistics read normal.
    "Beware the voice without a face."

4. The Following User Says Thank You to spliket For This Useful Post:

justinrunge (2007-09-20)

oh huh, that's weird, but i guess not too worrisome.
    also, i just installed springboard yesterday, so.

cool, thanks.

You are a genius!

so this happens everytime I change the theme in summerboard? Interesting to see the cause of this....

I wish there was a battery meter that I could read before it says "20% charge...dismiss"