Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How dare you!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^^Ya'll play nice guys.
    I always play nice... Really, though; 800 in a week is slightly outlandish, is it not? Just wanted to get my feelings out there, as I said, there's little I can do about it if the mods aren't annoyed by all the 2 character unnecessary, +1 posts.

This is the last you'll hear of it from me if no one else is tired of it... Again, not trying to be confrontational.

Ya'll only wish you could be considered "Post whores", more like "Post virgins".......please......come even close to my post count and maybe, just maybe.....we'll consider it
    99+% of your posts don't suck, though, unlike a few others.

Much love, baby.

No hate for anyone here.

-Day
    Respect your elders.

Quote Originally Posted by zwayne View Post
    don't worry cpjr at the rate this guys or posting it want be long...
    lol.

ha ha... really funny

one thing i do have to clear up from allday's post is that... it is not that i am trying to just raise my post count... i have just been trying to be more active in the community. if it seems that all i care about is the count then i am sorry because i too come here for learning and helping and i guess i just got a little overzealous with the posting.

i don't mean to come across like i am competing with anyone... also the chitchat threads are like the pelage, when they get going there is no stoping them.
    Last edited by JStraitiff; 2009-02-24 at 02:07 AM.

I agree with both of you.

And yeah, the chit-chat threads do normally start a landslide of useless, and useful (at the same time) posts.

lmao ^^ that's for sure. Especially after hours. Most nights cpjr and I are the only mods on-line and tend to railroad at lest 1 thread

teh ones that drive me nuts are the ones where people fight about cracked apps and that stuff. did we fix the rules page yet?
    The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Thanks

We can help with IPA and installing them, just can't link to them.

^Actually....its still under "debate" from the big dogs. Looks like we are going back too.......nothing cracked, no links, no help, no nothing.

Among legal reasons, comes the fact that we are "friends" with alot of developers....and its like a slap in the face for them and just rude. And there are other reasons.

Thanks

^Actually....its still under "debate" from the big dogs. Looks like we are going back too.......nothing cracked, no links, no help, no nothing.

Among legal reasons, comes the fact that we are "friends" with alot of developers....and its like a slap in the face for them and just rude. And there are other reasons.
    ^^^Read & understood!!

Yeah....I know....It gets confusing.

anything on the rules page admin? we need it in writing to stop the bickering hahaha

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    ha ha... really funny

one thing i do have to clear up from allday's post is that... it is not that i am trying to just raise my post count... i have just been trying to be more active in the community. if it seems that all i care about is the count then i am sorry because i too come here for learning and helping and i guess i just got a little overzealous with the posting.

i don't mean to come across like i am competing with anyone... also the chitchat threads are like the pelage, when they get going there is no stoping them.
    Yeah, and that's cool, good to have you here and glad you recognize it...

I agree with both of you.
    When put like that above, so do I...

Glad we're all clear now, gentlemen.

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    anything on the rules page admin? we need it in writing to stop the bickering hahaha
    I'd like to see it to to know if my infraction was actually legit... Don't know if I've ever actually seen it before.
    Last edited by ALL DAY; 2009-02-24 at 03:29 AM. Reason: :nosaeR
    Respect your elders.

Sorry its broken still (the rules page)....Im not sure why, but supposed to be getting fixed.

my infraction sure was. hahaha i called mac users something not friendly. or too friendly. depends on how you look at it. i got it when i first started actually participating. i take it back now that ive met alot of people here who are very helpful and cool people.

AllDay:
    I'd like to see it to to know if my infraction was actually legit... Don't know if I've ever actually seen it before.
    Its legit....I just looked

mine was menial but i accept it. like i said i take it back now.

^^^ lol

too friendly

im still laughing about bteamer and rm -rf /

i second that about bickering about the rules... even though i was a part of it before. but people just dont understand and even after a mod tells them its not allowed they still continue to argue... the only way to shut them up is to close the threads

Quote Originally Posted by cricketlang View Post
    mine was menial but i accept it. like i said i take it back now.
    I looked at yours too.....

I wouldnt have given an infraction for that.

Not in that tense....as it was clearly a joke.

why dont we just make a new post and post all of the rules then close it

just until the official one is back up and running

Quote Originally Posted by him121213 View Post
    ^^^ lol

too friendly

im still laughing about bteamer and rm -rf /

i second that about bickering about the rules... even though i was a part of it before. but people just dont understand and even after a mod tells them its not allowed they still continue to argue... the only way to shut them up is to close the threads
    Yeah, never have understood that....I said "NO".....whine, whine, whine......

Keep whining bro....I have the little red button with your name on it

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast