Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kobe "Most Valuable Player" ???????

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Kobe "Most Valuable Player" ???????
    Kobe is by far the best player in the league, better than LBJ (Lebron) KG, Nash, and Dwight.

to me 2007-2008 MVP = KOBE BRYANT

what do you think?

Ball hog and he sucks. Anyway that's not news to allot of us. Also this is a iPhone forum so who cares.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by XFaega View Post
    Ball hog and he sucks. Anyway that's not news to allot of us. Also this is a iPhone forum so who cares.
    1. This is the "chit chat forum" where we let our randomness be evident"
    2. Kobe bryant does not suck, he is the best player today and is not a ball hog anymore, he doesnt need to be with odom, gasol, and his supporting cast he has now. Kobe is definately the MVP
    iLive an iLife

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bernie-Mac For This Useful Post:

reppin4you (2008-03-05)

Kobe Bryant pwns....at butt raping women

Quote Originally Posted by Hackme View Post
    Kobe Bryant pwns....at butt raping women
    LOL - Kobe: The MVP of butt rape.

My iPhone is a Part of Me nycdiplomat's Avatar
    Thanks

kobe is the best player in the league by far and the players that he is surrounded with makes him that much better and vice versa, he makes everyone around him better. dont get me wrong LeBron has definitely made a name for himself in the league but he has to get a few chips under his belt before he can be named MVP IMO...KOBE is definitely my vote for mvp!!!! how bout those NY GIANTS!!!
    waiting on my iPhone 6+

Kobe Bryant is the best player to ever play in the NBA. I was actually watching the game when he scroed 81 points against the Toronto Raptors. Since that day, I have always considered Kobe better Than LBJ, KG, T-Mac, and anyone else he gets compared to.

Kobe Bryant= MVP of the NBA

Really I'm just hatin because Dallas doesnt have anyone I could recommend.

Livin the iPhone Life Bernie-Mac's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dlubbat View Post
    Kobe Bryant is the best player to ever play in the NBA.
    Thats where i draw the line lol, MJ still holds that spot, he had the all around complete package, kobe isnt there yet but i mean he is only 29 so he has maybe 10 more years ahead of him but still, Jordans shoes are big ones to fill
    iLive an iLife

Thanks

Most Valuable Rapist.
    I don't follow basketball

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Lakers are number 1 right know

Thanks

Kobe the best player ever?? Not a chance. He's not the MVP this year for me. He's close but LBJ is the MVP. My measurement is simple...take that person off the team and what's left?

If Kobe is gone, they have Gasol, who's proven capable of carrying a team - just not very far. They also have a great supporting cast in Odom, Turiaf, and Bynum.

Take LBJ off the Cavs and what's left? Not much at all.

LeBron James. 2008 MVP.

The MVP will not be the guy who started the year horribly, trying to force a trade and whining for a month.

Quote Originally Posted by dlubbat View Post
    Kobe Bryant is the best player to ever play in the NBA. I was actually watching the game when he scroed 81 points against the Toronto Raptors. Since that day, I have always considered Kobe better Than LBJ, KG, T-Mac, and anyone else he gets compared to.

Kobe Bryant= MVP of the NBA

Did you ever hear of a man called Michael Jordan?

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Kobe is a top 5 player, not the best player ever.

And he WILL get MVP this year, barring any team melt down. They usually give it to the best player on the best team. That's why Dirk got it last year, and Nash the previous 2 years.

Kobe will get it, even though I hate the Lakers, he deserves it more than anyone.

If LeBron gets it, then the voters are hypocrites.

Thanks

you people are wrong!

kobe is THE best and no one can top him...

MVP!! i chant it every laker game..

LAKERS 07-08 CHAMPIONS!

Green Apple
    Thanks
    ^^

1) Kobe isn't better than MJ. Everyone knows that, including most Laker fans. The only thing that Kobe has done better than MJ is score 81, and MJ was only 12 pts behind.
    2) Lakers won't win the championship.

Well to tell you the truth Kobe back must hurt al ot he's been carrying that team threw a lot of things lol not to be mean or anything.....he suck's.... and he dont no when to pass to another team mate or let some one else shoot the ball to me he shouldnt be MVP....=)

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Well to tell you the truth Kobe back must hurt al ot he's been carrying that team threw a lot of things lol not to be mean or anything.....he suck's.... and he dont no when to pass to another team mate or let some one else shoot the ball to me he shouldnt be MVP....=)
    You obviously haven't been watching this year. He's a great team player, and now he has an all-star in Pau Gasol and a future all-star in Andrew Bynum. He's not carrying anything by himself anymore. His team has the best record in the West because of one thing: teamwork.

And he sucks? That's the words of a person who doesn't know SQUAT about the NBA. He's easily the best player in the NBA right now, and will go down as the top 2 or 3 best players ever.

How amazing that you sports neanderthals feel the need to bring this **** up on an iPhone
    chat site. Bad enough you sit on your beer inflated asses on beautiful days and idol worship these over-paid, drugged-out and sex addicted morons. Jeez...GET A LIFE!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast