Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Kobe "Most Valuable Player" ???????

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

correct me if im wrong... isnt the Rockets on one of the biggest winning streaks atm? and isnt T-Mac the one that is carrying the Rockets atm as Yao is off injured for the season?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GenghisPhlip View Post
    LOL - Kobe: The MVP of butt rape.
    Sorry to burst your bubble bud, but the charges against him were dropped because of an expert who concluded that IT WAS consensual sex, not rape.
    Earlier Wednesday, defense lawyers had filed a motion for dismissal charging that prosecutors commissioned an expert who concluded the accuser's injuries could have resulted from consensual sex information prosecutors allegedly withheld from the defense. Prosecutors are required to disclose all evidence they gather to the defense.
    http://www.courttv.com/trials/bryant/090104_ctv.html
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

How amazing that you sports neanderthals feel the need to bring this **** up on an iPhone
    chat site. Bad enough you sit on your beer inflated asses on beautiful days and idol worship these over-paid, drugged-out and sex addicted morons. Jeez...GET A LIFE!!!
    Sorry to take you away from your iphone masterbation time. Maybe if you got a beer and some drugs and even some sex, you could leave your iphone and the MMi site for 10 minutes.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by compton,Tx View Post
    Sorry to take you away from your iphone masterbation time. Maybe if you got a beer and some drugs and even some sex, you could leave your iphone and the MMi site for 10 minutes.
    What the f---? What does that have to do with anything?
    Click that "Thanks" button if I helped you!

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

What the f---? What does that have to do with anything?
    Excuse me my friend, but it has everything to do with the price of tea in China.

Kobe is great but he is not the MVP this year.... Chris Paul over in Nau'Leans is the real MVP. Name me a better point guard in the talent rich western conference? Lakers have more talent than the hornets -- the hornets are having a better season cause of Paul, period.... I'm a Dallas homer but I have to give Paul the love.......

Quote Originally Posted by BK1Jammin View Post
    You obviously haven't been watching this year. He's a great team player, and now he has an all-star in Pau Gasol and a future all-star in Andrew Bynum. He's not carrying anything by himself anymore. His team has the best record in the West because of one thing: teamwork.

And he sucks? That's the words of a person who doesn't know SQUAT about the NBA. He's easily the best player in the NBA right now, and will go down as the top 2 or 3 best players ever.

okkkk....i was just telling you my opinion like every one else didnt have to say that i dont know SQUAT about NBA cuz i do so just calm down ppl have there own opinion nobody else is going at each others throats about it like you did to me =( so just chill kk thanks...

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    okkkk....i was just telling you my opinion like every one else didnt have to say that i dont know SQUAT about NBA cuz i do so just calm down ppl have there own opinion nobody else is going at each others throats about it like you did to me =( so just chill kk thanks...
    I wasn't going at your throat, but when I see people say Kobe sucks, it just puzzles me considering the crazy talent that he has. My bad if it came off as hostile, I didn't mean it to, I just was confused by how someone can still say he sucks, given that his team has the best record in the West.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

okay ive been a laker fan all my life so:

yes, kobe was a ****, a self-centered *****, an ******* and a ballhog. he had a me first attitude and a shoot first think later attitude. but then.. like i said that WAS. it was the past.

kobe matured now. now he understands that he has to play WITH a team and look where they are now? on the top of the west conference. i mean he did pull a **** move during the summer by saying he wants to be traded, but look how that made the laker management fall in line and BAM pau gasol.

you can say lebron james is better, but as an overall player kobe is. i mean kobe went thru that stage already, scoring 30+ avg... carrying the team.. sure. but he already did that, and he doesnt need to anymore.

yeah he will be mvp this year, he deserves it. he matured a lot, but his game is still top tier. how can you watch basketball and say kobe sucks.. thats just ridiculous.

oh to end all mvp questions i present to you a quote from kobe bryant: "Put me in the EAST and see what happens"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hackme View Post
    Kobe Bryant pwns....at butt raping women
    This^^
    EDM

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12