Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: World Peace Online

Thanks
    Talking World Peace Online

Hey everyone, just wanted to let you in on a new upcoming project. It's a website that is completly dedicated to the idea of world peace.

ForgetBlue has world peace news, media, forums, events, polls, downloads, and more

As of right now it's not designed to look good in Safari (only explorer, and firefox) but soon enough were planning on creating a Iphone, and Ipod Touch version!

Since Iphone/Ipod does'nt support flash and media their will probely just be world peace news, polls, and events...

Right now we just need some support behind us to get the ball rolling, what do you guys think?

Check it out, please leave some feedback
    www.ForgetBlue.com

Last edited by KSB; 2009-02-04 at 02:08 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I feel like I have to say something about this on this thread but being deployed overseas for the first time I have to say that there is no such thing as "World Peace". We may be over there in their land but they kill each other so I have my M4 rifle in my hand that is semi auto or three round, mag fed, air cooled, gas operated rifle that is chambered in 5.56 Nato. My weapon has a range of 500 meters point and area of 600. I shoot sustained at 12/15 rounds per minute and I do not back down. When hell breaks loose I have my wingman laying down heavy with his 249B. As last resort I use my Beretta 9 mil, that is semi auto mag fed, recoil operated, chambered in 9mm ball. I have an effective range of 55m. that I never leave the armory without. All I have to say is god bless those serving in my place.

But all I have to say is save the camel spiders

Forgot to say though the site is pretty decent. in Safari
    Last edited by iph0n3; 2009-02-05 at 04:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Quote Originally Posted by dale1v View Post
    Yes, Macs may sometimes degrade iNtelligence.
    Macbook Mini 10v | 2GB G.skill PC2 5300 | Atom N280 | 160GB HDD | SL 10.6.2 | Bios A06 | NBI 0.8.3 Final |

My iPod is a Part of Me bteamer's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^ =O
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    LOL! DOesnt everyone know that only real women know how to handle a stick?
    Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    As long as Miguel can blow...he's straight.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhz1 View Post
    I dread that first dusting of the white stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    ready for a romp buddy? ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh