Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I Exchanged my 4 to 8

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eg6motion View Post
    thats the story I got too, but I will keep calling. Maybe every other day. But try taking your case straight to a manager, just bypass the reg emplyees.
    My brother in law is "The Manager" and he wouldn't even do it for me.

wow, thats shocking. Well, you can call and get your free 50 dollar accessory if you want, I have a car charger coming. I would definately hate to work for apple support right now, the lady I spoke to said all their calls were about the price cut and people being pissed off. Maybe some of that will make it up the ladder....and hit steve between the eyes

hey tomer. i need a good copy of that receipt (i dont mean to sound like a ****, so dont take that wrong) but the deal is ive got my local att manager is going to get me my $200 refund if i can "prove" that someone else was able to do it. she said she would tell her higher ups that if apple/att did it for one person they should do it for all. so if you can get me a readable copy of your receipt i would be able to get my refund, and i would be greatly appreciative. or if anyone else can prove that they did it.

Quote Originally Posted by mbpc2duser View Post
    hey tomer. i need a good copy of that receipt (i dont mean to sound like a ****, so dont take that wrong) but the deal is ive got my local att manager is going to get me my $200 refund if i can "prove" that someone else was able to do it. she said she would tell her higher ups that if apple/att did it for one person they should do it for all. so if you can get me a readable copy of your receipt i would be able to get my refund, and i would be greatly appreciative. or if anyone else can prove that they did it.
    I'd really appreciate this too tomer. Especially ifyou could within an hour or two! Just shine a light on iit when yo take the picture so the exposure wont be forced to be so long aka blurry

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

ah... ill try to do the best i can cuz i dont have a scanner... but now is homework time --> work... and ill try when i come back if im not gonna go to sleep cuz of school

Last edited by afulinara; 2010-01-31 at 01:17 PM.

Well I'm in the pissed off group!! but still within the 14 day return policy with my 4gig. so I'm gonna go back to at&t and see if I can return it for the 8gig. at the new price. with the 10% restock fee I would get back about $50 and have more gigs.,and I would be happy with that. has any body done this yet? I'm asking cause i know how at&t can be.

well just got back from at&t ,just went in and asked whats the deal about the price drop and I opt. to keep my phone for the $200 dollar refund they were offering for customers still in the 14 day return policy, so yes the refund is true within the 14 days. what a surprise no hassles!! but if not within the 14 days, look for the $100 gift card from apple.
    Last edited by Stangster; 2007-09-07 at 11:03 PM.

Man been on the phone for an hour, I will keep you guys posted about how it goes tomorrow, I'll figure it out and we will win damn it. Once I get it taking care of then I'll scan my receipt and put it up for you all. If I get it taking care of?!?!?!?!?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Oh thanks man, because i cant do it
    I think I got a bettter deal than 100 Gift card... what can i get? ipod.. i dont need i have an iphone... ? everything theres is 1000$+ so basically u r going to lose more money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12