Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: just got a macbook pro

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default just got a macbook pro
    i got a macbook pro on wednesday. it sucks cause thats the day the new ones came out. ( i got the older one) but i couldent wait anymore, my dad told me he was going to take me wednesday, and when wednesday came, so did the new macbook pro's. I asked the guy when there going to get the new macbook pro's he said we ordered a shipment, they should be comming in 2-3 weeks. The futureshop guy also told me if the new ones come out in 2-3 weeks, i can come and exange it for the new one and pay or be payed the diffrence. But i dont really beilieve him because on the back of the receipt it says i have 14 days to return/exange it. if he' right i have nothing to worry about but if the receipt is right i have now 12 days to return or exange it. does anyone know about futureshops policy about these things? should i just return it now and wait the 2-3 weeks?

thanks

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

I'd wait. Or return it and order from Apple.com. I have had some iffy experiences with returns/exchanges at Apple stores.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Green Apple
    Thanks
    i think i might return it and wait. i have to get it at future shop cause i don't want to pay for a year withought instrest.. lol.

anyways is it really that much better?

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

specs are better. return, wait, and get the newest.

I'd suggest you return it now like the others said... either that or you can just give it to me AND get the new one. That way, everyone ends up happy!