Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New ipod nano pictures for sept 5th.

Default New ipod nano pictures for sept 5th.

Looks like a mock up picture to me-- the screen has no specularity to it, and the background looks extra weird, note the blue and red of the background and how the line intersects with the left side of the hand. Looks like a mask in photoshop.

Thanks
    It's looks good...

I am not gonna doubt the idea of the nano being like that. However I will tell you that "that" image is not real.
    The light source is from a couple lights creating a soft lighting effect. You can see the light is stronger from one upper right source creating shadows off of the fingers into the palm of the hand.
    If the light was like this there would be NO WAY there would be a shadow directly behind the hand and nano on the background itself, let alone a harsh black shadow. A multi million dollar company would NOT put out an image cropped with that much negative space at the top of the image as it does not draw you to the Nano. Rule of thirds.
    The person chopped the original iPod down and didn't have enough skills to recreate the background colors. Thus , the impossible "background shadow"
    Also, in the photo if you look close at the black shadow, you will see a red line where the retard that tried to create this forgot to clean up his mess.

I could rip at this all day. I'll stop there and conclude with.. wow, If you are going to mock something.. At least grow some little itty bitty somewhat tried, non-half moron'ish baby skills. This guys fresh out or high school or something..
    Last edited by LoringStudios; 2007-09-03 at 05:07 PM. Reason: grammer edit
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.
    Graphic Design | Vehicle Wraps | Website Design | Large Format Printing

Burrrrrrrrrrrn.
    [r a y n e]

The pictures leaked yesterday of the new iPod nano look to be the real deal. Apple's legal team asked 9to5mac , Gizmodo , and Engadget all to remove the pictures of the fat nanos. Apple claimed ownership of the pictures and said they were "stolen" from the company.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

what?...sorry i waznt listening.

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

i think we should all sit tight till wednesday

I wouldn't doubt they would look like that. But I dont think that image is real. Who knows
    Loring Studios Graphic Design Company | Serving the world, one cool job at a time.

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

it's always possible that these pics are real and that apples uses the crappy photoshop looking backgrounds to get the J Lorings of the world to debunk the real photos if they are ever leaked...hmm...how's that for a conspiracy theory?
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    it's always possible that these pics are real and that apples uses the crappy photoshop looking backgrounds to get the J Lorings of the world to debunk the real photos if they are ever leaked...hmm...how's that for a conspiracy theory?

Burn ?

I guess we all know it looks like this =)