Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Apple Store Closed, SDK Launch Imminent?

Default Apple Store Closed, SDK Launch Imminent?
    That's right, it is 7:17 AM EST and the Apple Store is closed. Is this in preparation for the SDK launch? And if so, why would the store be down for the prep of this launch? Is this the clue that the 2G iPhone will be released today? (LMFAO, just kidding about the last one). Really though, I wonder what's up?? Typically, something is released or announced when the store is 'closed'.

Just thought I'd stir up some conspiracy theory/discussion. lol.

UPDATE: A new MBP (Macbook Pro) has just been released... They have two more days... lol
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2008-02-26 at 02:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

MBP now has multi-touch =D

And they added better processors, etc.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

They need to hurry up and release the SDK so we can see some more apps & better support for apps. I was reading the rumors that was being posted about a new macbook pro or something, so I kinda figured this is what they where planning anyway.

I hate delays, and its getting annoying!

The MBP looks enticing now... I like the thought of multi-touch, and also the specs that they are showing... 2K isn't too bad...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

SDK has been delayed..

Per who?