Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Finger print security in iphone

Default Finger print security in iphone
    Is this for real? i've heard that there is an application for finger print security in iphone? If you know something pls post reply.

I seriously doubt that. theres been alot of talk on how cool that would be, i just dont think the technology the touch screen is at right now is capable of that kind of precise scanning, the surface of the touch screen just see's where your finger is placed, and isnt capable of viewing such small details such as fingerprints, who knows maybe in the future they will.... i read somewhere that maybe one of the next features will be making the touch screen pressure sensitive so who knows how long it will take to have the right screen to be able to pull off fingerprint ident

oh but there is a website that simulates it you can see it on youtube follow the address below

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GWagOcy35A"]YouTube - Finger scan authentication on iPhone[/ame]

Its just a kudit web app. There is no REAL fingerprint scanning...

Or is there, and all we need is a f/w update to make it accessible??! lol j/k
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!