Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Drug Test coming up Need Advice

Default Drug Test coming up Need Advice
    I smoked once about 3 weeks ago.
    I hardly ever smoke.
    I've smoked maybe 5 times in my life.
    I'm 6'2 bout 170 lbs and I'm just wondering if you all think that the wee will show up in my urine?

drug test is in a couple hours
    Last edited by franklinromeo; 2008-08-04 at 08:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    YOU HELP ME, I THANK YOU
    I HELP YOU, YOU THANK ME

AND WE'RE ALL HAPPY

You should be straight... they say it takes about 30days to clear. btw what you smoking? marijuana?
    Mary takes about 10days if you exercise and drink lots of fluid...
    Meth and COC takes about 3days to clear...

good luck... you should keep some of these handy
    LOT OF 25 SYVA RAPIDTEST D.A.U 9 DRUG TEST TESTS PANEL - eBay (item 290250109269 end time Aug-07-08 16:59:06 PDT)

Thanks

Or you could of never done drugs in the first place and you wouldnt be having this problem would you now?
    EDM

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Zeal For This Useful Post:

Chase817 (2008-08-05), CoolBito (2008-08-05), Dash-2 (2008-08-05), gavko (2008-08-05), Taniban (2008-08-05)

KelvinalF
    next time drink a lot of water and take your vitamins after you smoke I don't smoke never have but it works for some of my friends

do a search for synthetic urine and you can get a kit for like $30. I t amazes me what a big deal pot still is such a big deal

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by franklinromeo View Post
    ...you all think that the wee will show up in my urine?
    I thought wee was urine...

go buy a 15 buck marijuana test at walgreens....

Exercise and drink a lot of gatorade and water. The gatorade helps to color your urine. If it still comes out clearish because of the water, tell them your an athlete and drink lots of water to keep hydrated.

Thanks

-__-

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I know theres a thing u can buy from vitamin shops that clears you for a couple of hours, you can try that.

Start drinking tons of water, for every two cups of water take a big gulp of pickle juice(yes I said pickle juice) the juice really through of your pH balance and helps your system flush everything out. Also if you get a chance buy kidney cleaning pills(like at the vitamin shoppe) and just take a handful of them, you will however get bad stomach aches from this.(it works smoked and did this for two days and had a drug test at my job and I came out clean) good luck
    Everytime you dont press THANKS god kills an iPhone(so please save zee the iPhones)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

3 weeks you should be fine. MJ sticks to your fat cells so like they said previously get some exercise and shred those extra few pounds. other than that drink some cranberry juice. then pee your little 6'2" 170lb heart out!

Don't catch the beginning or end of your urine, and you'll be fine. Drink plenty of water before going in.

My iPhone is a Part of Me zsuns's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends what you smoked....
    A Thanks is always nice =]

Thanks

Don't smoke and no problem eh?
    Yes it will show up, your screwed. Bluntly put.

haha 30 days dude ur clear

it will probably show up, sorry about that.

THC is attracted badly towards the fat tissues, so no matter how much water, pinneaple juice or any other magic potions you drink, it will remain in your fatty tissues until your metabolism decides to excrete it through piss..

and how long will it take, you say.. well, that's pretty much between 6 weeks to 10...

try wikipedia...

shudn't ppl be encouraging him to stop taking drugs in the first place rather than giving him different ways and information to beat the test?????!!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Rounder's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saifeeab View Post
    shudn't ppl be encouraging him to stop taking drugs in the first place rather than giving him different ways and information to beat the test?????!!!!!
    Umm no. Who are we to tell him to stop smoking?! Who cares, that's not what he's asking!

Now. What you need to do is drink 1L of water every three hours for 16 hrs. That's about 5L. That's a lot of water, get ready to meet your best friend the urinal / toilet! And before taking all this water, in the morning, take a shot of VINEGAR, and one at night. Buddy you're system will be flushed, it's worked for me, and also a lot of my friends have adopted this technique.

HAPPY PISSING!
    My Mac:  iMac 21.6" 2.5GHz Quad-Core i5, 4GB RAM, 500GB, AMD 512MB Video (10.6.6)

iOS Devices: iPhone 4 32GB (4.3.2 JB) | iPad 2 16GB (4.3.2) | Apple TV 2G (4.3 JB)

MobileMe User

Thanks

Ok he took he drug test so all the things half of you people said is pretty much worthless.
    EDM

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeal For This Useful Post:

Taniban (2008-08-05)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast