Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Yup, I paid the stocking fee!

Default Yup, I paid the stocking fee!
    I purchased the 8GB Black 3G iPhone on release day, (Didn't feel the need for all the GB on that particular day), but ever since I've noticed how sexy the white phone is, and how it matches my Mac, I have paid the stocking fee, and ordered my White 16GB 3G. Now I have at least 4 days of anticipated suspense until I get my new phone. Ironically I feel like I'm waiting for release day again. Regardless, I'm pretty excited, just as excited as I was when I first got my Black 3G.

Toodles for now!

Reako
    Last edited by Reako; 2008-07-29 at 02:14 AM.

did you have to pay $300? I want the 16gb but i dont want to pay full price, when i waited in line they asked me what I wanted and i said 16gb but they sold out of those right before I got in the store, i want to exchange my 8 for 16

Good job dave man!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

@preston03
    restocking fee is 10% + he probably paid the difference between the 8 and 16...

on topic:
    nice, i got the white one too, and i love it

Quote Originally Posted by Tomer View Post
    @preston03
    restocking fee is 10% + he probably paid the difference between the 8 and 16...

on topic:
    nice, i got the white one too, and i love it
    so i would pay a little over $100 and not $300 for the 16gb?

This is how it works. You pay the full price of the 16GB model. Then you pay a restocking fee which is indeed 10% of the 8GB model. They will then recredit the full price of the 8GB model to your credit purchase. SO all-in-all. You pay the difference between the 8 and 16, plus a restocking fee. Happiness.

Reako

Dude, the white 3G model is awesome. I have one :-)
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

^^^ What he said!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

You'll be cleaning it much more often now, xD. Awesome, I need to see one for real life and see how good it is

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Haha. I really enjoy the white one. Should have bit the bullet and gotten it on the first day. Never trust your first instinct, I don't care what they say.

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

haha reako i did the same thing. im waiting with you man
    i got mine in portland and returned it and the dummy gave me taxes back when i paid none =]
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Haha. Good move. I should have thought about that ahead of time. Make a few extra bucks.

Reako

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

if it makes you feel better. I'm typing this on my white 16gig now 3days of torture it was but so worth it

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

Well I hate to rain on your guyzes parade but, two of my buddies have the white iPhone and it's cool and all but seriously it can't compare to my gen 1 metal back. Oh yea it looks like the white case my girlfriend has on her gen 1..... Cheap.

But I'm not going to lie, I am jealous of that 3g speed.

Rain on my parade? I have held it and seen it in person. I made the choice without your suggestion. Thanks for attending my congratulatory parade though. I'll be getting it regardless.

Reako

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

Why So Serious?

i would like the white, if the front was white. why keep the front plastic black, but change the back to white? i dont want an oreo phone. i went 16GB black.
    Last edited by Sullivan0930; 2008-07-31 at 05:24 AM.