Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Trying to dual vista/osx please help

Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple

I'm doing this too now. Look up Iatkos. I am using v2.0i but I think 4.0 is out. Seems simple enough and I haven't screwed up too bad yet. I have OSX going fine at this point and I'm gonna try and get Vista going again tonight on a separate partition. Check out this guide. What I'm following for now. Hack Attack : Dual Boot Leopard and Windows Vista | dailyApps

just buy a mac if you want osx, its harder to put osx on windows than it is to put vista on osx, I have dual boot on my macbook and it was somewhat easy, i dont know how it works on a windows machine, just make sure you set your partition high enough

ummm well there are a couple of ways best is to partition and burn the iso to a disk and install. Other ways include using a program like vmware to run it through vista.

my laptop is same specs as the op only 3 gigs of ram. so nickmc01 your saying it can just be installed on another partition . nothing special has to be done? i would like to run osx also to pwn my 1st gen 1.1.4 iphone and also to run some music programs only available for mac like logic. please point me in the direction of some more info on this

my laptop is same specs as the op only 3 gigs of ram. so nickmc01 your saying it can just be installed on another partition . nothing special has to be done? i would like to run osx also to pwn my 1st gen 1.1.4 iphone and also to run some music programs only available for mac like logic. please point me in the direction of some more info on this
    Last edited by djfantom; 2008-07-23 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

IM currently downloading the torrent no one has yet to answer my question oh well

just going to follow guides after dont downloading 25.5% 75% more togo yay
    Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple

10.4 would be tiger..

10.5+ is leopard.
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.

Hehe currently running kalyway 10.5.2 on my acer laptop took that $7-71t windows off there and it runs fine now just wandering how to update on an amd processor to 10.5.3
    Acer 5050
    250 gb harddrive
    2.5 gb of ram
    2.2gz
    Mac os 10.5.2

Iphone
    2.0-pineapple

I'm all for trying new stuff but... why are we helping someone who is clearly using warez? Unless Apple distributes stuff through torrents now.

I'm a helpful jerk, fear me.

Thanks

lol

I must say, a Mac is not a Mac on an Acer, or any other non Apple hardware. Good luck with switching from vista to OSX. Here's a hint, there isn't the CTRL ATL END key combination your must be used to.

I can tell you're going to have some problems, just from that fact your download Tiger. The latest release is 10.5.4