View Poll Results: Who do you want the next president to be?

Voters
206. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hillary Rodham Clinton

35 16.99%
  • John Edwards

1 0.49%
  • Mike Gravel

1 0.49%
  • Dennis Kucinich

0 0%
  • Barack Obama

101 49.03%
  • Bill Richardson

1 0.49%
  • Rudy Giuliani

3 1.46%
  • Mike Huckabee

3 1.46%
  • Duncan Hunter

0 0%
  • John McCain

26 12.62%
  • Ron Paul

13 6.31%
  • Mitt Romney

0 0%
  • Fred Thompson

1 0.49%
  • I AM NOT GONNA VOTE....

21 10.19%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Who will our next President be??

iPhone? More like MyPhone derrickb16's Avatar
    Thanks

Obama All The Way! too bad i can't vote huh....lol

This country will NOT have a Woman President nor a Non-White American . It's a dream that a lot of people are having........mark my words McCain is "already" the "chosen one".........sad, sad that we now will go back a few hundred years. All my 16 years in NIS serving this country seems fruitless now. I guess I will die fighting for my basic rights taken away and my good ole USA turned into a "police state". Oh well sorry for the rant, but I am truly sad to see our younger generations may not have a "pot to piss in". Somehow a President got impeached for having *ex but another President does NOT for having lied to our young men and women going to bat for him..........on a lie.

Barack Obama>All
    Ron Paul> All Republicans

Obama or Clinton. Depends on who wins the democratic party.

Thanks

vote iphonejeff for president!!

lol

Obama4president

iPhone? More like MyPhone my2AWDgst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by equus View Post
    This country will NOT have a Woman President nor a Non-White American . It's a dream that a lot of people are having........mark my words McCain is "already" the "chosen one".........sad, sad that we now will go back a few hundred years. All my 16 years in NIS serving this country seems fruitless now. I guess I will die fighting for my basic rights taken away and my good ole USA turned into a "police state". Oh well sorry for the rant, but I am truly sad to see our younger generations may not have a "pot to piss in". Somehow a President got impeached for having *ex but another President does NOT for having lied to our young men and women going to bat for him..........on a lie.
    +1
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...

Quote:
    Originally Posted by equus

Quote Originally Posted by my2AWDgst View Post
    +1

You're missing my vote
    William Shatner
    Last edited by keisi; 2008-07-05 at 01:59 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by my2AWDgst View Post
    +1
    So you would rather have another Bush instead of a black guy?
    that is ridiculous, I think that our country is way passed racism and sexism.
    Hopefully Obama will win.

Quote Originally Posted by keisi View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by equus

You're missing my vote
    William Shatner
    William who?!
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 2008-07-05 at 02:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by yemenprince2004 View Post
    So you would rather have another Bush instead of a black guy?
    that is ridiculous, I think that our country is way passed racism and sexism.
    Hopefully Obama will win.

William who?!
    "Taken Aback"
    -William Who, I just can not believe it.

"Taken Aback"
    -William Who, I just can not believe it.
    HUH? so who is William?

Google>>>William Shatner=Results
    nah - He is an actor, you will probably recognize him if you see his picture, he is also seen in the pricemart commercials. Kind of a joke from Boston Legal where
    William Shatner=Denny Crane

Google>>>William Shatner=Results
    nah - He is an actor, you will probably recognize him if you see his picture, he is also seen in the pricemart commercials. Kind of a joke from Boston Legal where
    William Shatner=Denny Crane
    umm!!! hahaha

so is there anyone who is gonna vote for Mccain?
    Last edited by yemenprince2004; 2008-07-05 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I think people are truly misinformed about Barack Obama. I am not a McCain supporter but I find it hard to believe so many otherwise intelligent people fall for the BS Obama spouts at every opportunity.

Hope & Change. How does he inspire it?

This guy rose from the depths of Chicago Politics, one of the most corrupt cities in the United States. By rise, I don't mean he grew up there or just happened to start his political career there. I mean he rose through the ranks of Chicago politicians, using the very same methods he says he is above (and still uses today).

He is standing atop a house of cards and I truly hope the American people are above choosing a President solely on this message brought to them by a charismatic individual spouting rhetoric he clearly doesn't believe and in no way, shape or form is going to follow through with if he gets in office.

I truly believe he will be the single worst President in the history of the US & after following Bush that is saying something.

McCain has thrown away virtually all his political capital seeking the support of the far right when they are clearly in no way imaginable going to stand to see an extreme liberal come into office. McCain's current strategy is ludicrous and if it is indicative of his attitude he will take upon gaining office he clearly doesn't have a clue about what Republicans stand for.

Bush is not a Republican. Many of his policies go against the grain of Republicanism. McCain toeing the 'party line' by his support of these policies show that as a moderate all these years he doesn't understand the true Republican mindset, and is alienating the one part of society he needs to attain office.

Note: I am not a Republican. I am a Democrat. I will not vote for Obama, though I did in the primary as a protest vote against Hilary (whom I hate) though I now see she would be much better than both of them. I am voting for myself, again.

Thanks

it goes hilary clinton, barack obama, then **** osama..

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Thanks

Persoanlly dont give 2 shits.
    EDM

Thanks

well i want a black president. =]

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Wow-- No love for Bill Richardson? He's a great candidate. He's my dream VP for Obama, but I doubt they'll pick a Hispanic. Awesomely experienced with energy issues.

Green Apple
    Thanks

In the words of Dave Chappell they all "Suck *SS!!" Not one of them has any integrity or the moral values befitting the legacy of our for fathers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Projectile View Post
    In the words of Dave Chappell they all "Suck *SS!!" Not one of them has any integrity or the moral values befitting the legacy of our for fathers.
    ^^^I agree 1000%!!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast