Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Intel UMPC's similiarities to another popular device

Default New Intel UMPC's similiarities to another popular device
    These are a couple of UMPC's that intel was demoing @ CES 08. The pics are from Engadget. Notice anything?

First + Second = ?? You do the math. Do they not look like attempts at the UI and then the second is kind of a stretch, but it is black lol. Just seems that they had A LOT of "Inspiration" lol.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

i dont have any clue what you are referring to.............yes they are both UMPC's from different companies. they look identical as to the same way as two laptops would.

Why is this thread here? Bc intel made a UMPC?

Hmm....BIG NEWS on an iphone website

besides the shape of the apps on the screen, iy does look like they used iphone icons
    Last edited by 1_iPhone_Lovin_Canadian; 2008-01-07 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

lol chill out dude, i was only inferring that if you mish mash the two together, that you get a large version of the iPhone. THAT is why its here. Sounds like someone has some sand in his vagina.

BTW, since you admittedly have no clue what I was referring to, then just don't respond. I was just trying to poke some fun @ Intel.
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!