Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Time To Leave?

Edit Poseidon: STOP IT!
    Last edited by Poseidon79; 2008-07-16 at 04:36 AM.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Personally, I didnt think it was all that bad but yeah I do notice the a lot more drama in threads now. It's just people getting hyped up for iPhone3g, more kids on their summer holidays and have nothing to do at home. Personally, I rather have them try and be all 'gangsta' and hard on the internet then try to be all ghetto outside. lol.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Taniban For This Useful Post:

kcrmson (2008-07-16)

My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Thanks

taniban makes an interesting point haha
    e-Thugs...
    people need to be more civilized though
    Last edited by pokekid; 2008-07-16 at 04:17 AM.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon

Thanks

Some people in this thread proves the reason why he left, keep the peace folks.
    Sad to see you go Napoleon, you've been here as long as i can remember, good luck in the future, don't foget to stop by and say hi
    Last edited by DoerrFan; 2008-07-16 at 04:56 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

I'm not dead yet. I was just going for a walk...

iPhone? More like MyPhone beachboarder41's Avatar
    Thanks

i love you all and i love this place.. as a wise man once said..

"Cant we all just get along"
    Viva la iPhone - GET DOMINATED

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

I really like this forum so far and have asked simple questions and people have been nice to me... but if I modded my first gen iPhone now that I have my 3G iPhone I would hate to ask questions for help because I would be afraid of someone yelling at me because of this or that....

That is why I never modded my phone because I would read certain comments on this forum by others stating certain statements that I won't go into....

Thanks

Its a fantastic site, as I and most ppl on this site i have learnt a great deal through reading posts, guide section & posting with always a reply to my q's.

I think the sad thing now is, there are so many post on the same subject, people not even taking some time to do a simple search and find there answer right before them.

Quote Originally Posted by theetoothfairy View Post
    I really like this forum so far and have asked simple questions and people have been nice to me... but if I modded my first gen iPhone now that I have my 3G iPhone I would hate to ask questions for help because I would be afraid of someone yelling at me because of this or that....

That is why I never modded my phone because I would read certain comments on this forum by others stating certain statements that I won't go into....
    If any of that is because of what I posted in this thread...like I mentioned, please don't take it the wrong way.

Don't let someone's comments (or possible comments) get in the way of having fun with your iPhone. I think of modding/playing with mine a hobby now. Started back on v1.0.2.

That being said, modding your iPhone takes a certain part of responsibility, liability, knowledge and diligence. If you are just starting in the world of jailbreaking and unlocking, it's best to read, search, read some more, and search some more.

Don't 'blindly' go into doing/following/installing any directions (or apps) unless you are willing to accept that you could brick your phone forever and have an expensive paperweight. It is tough to do, but the possibility exists. Developers in the jailbroken/unlocked world don't offer warranty of any kind.

One way I approach this.....don't be the first to try/install something. Wait a day (or more). Let someone else be the guinea pig.

If/when you hit a snag, then it's time to ask for help. Don't panic (especially in the way your type your posts).

After all, it's just a phone.

Thanks

Has anyone noticed mgregor has given a Thanks to every single post in this thread??
    EDM

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123