Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I propose "general iPhone chat" is actually the black hole of the Milky Way Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    its way down there, because if its up above native apps skinning etc then users post all their native apps skining and other such thing questions in iphone general chat, which is a black hole, and no one will find them ever again.

ipod touch is above iphone b/c otherwise touch users post in the iphone specific forums,

chit chat is at the top because ppl post crap in the first place they see, and its easier moving iphone crap out of chit chat than chit chat out of iphone general chat

ipod touch and iphone specific forums are below the rest because the ones above are for both the iphone and ipod touch, meaning they are more awesome and better.

any other questions?

edit, now that i think about it maybe iphone general chat should be the last forum. then maybe ppl will learn to use the carrier and jailbreaking forums etc properly and not post them in the black hole
    lol, nice system

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cash7c3 View Post
    100%
    Alright, you see that little photoshop of the black hole at the top, right? That's your angle...... Not to stick an image of a black hole at the top....... to stick a SITE MAP at the top with little iPhones pointing you in the right direction.

Anyone can code a clickable image map with simple HTML. Have a little map with continents or something and a little iPhone on each one and on each continent have "need help or want to post a thread about APPS? CLICK HERE".

The other continent "Need help jailbreaking, CLICK THIS iPhone".

Have each phone image link to the proper forum.

It needs to be big...... 500....600 pixels. Right at the top.

If that doesn't work I'll eat the paperwork my iPhone came with.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by one1 View Post
    Alright, you see that little photoshop of the black hole at the top, right? That's your angle...... Not to stick an image of a black hole at the top....... to stick a SITE MAP at the top with little iPhones pointing you in the right direction.

Anyone can code a clickable image map with simple HTML. Have a little map with continents or something and a little iPhone on each one and on each continent have "need help or want to post a thread about APPS? CLICK HERE".

The other continent "Need help jailbreaking, CLICK THIS iPhone".

Have each phone image link to the proper forum.

It needs to be big...... 500....600 pixels. Right at the top.

If that doesn't work I'll eat the paperwork my iPhone came with.
    That seems like a pretty good idea
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12