Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need help buying stuff for my phone :(

Unhappy I need help buying stuff for my phone :(
    I've searched the forums and google for a logn time, but thers just way too many different tihngIS >need a good case and also is there something that will let me connect my iphone to play through my car speakers? It doesnt matter realy what case it is, as long as it will look good and protect my iphone!

Get an InvisibleSHIELD. I have one and it works great! The install is kind of a pain, but just make sure you wash/dry your hands well before you install it, use plenty of solution, and make sure that you install it in a lint-free environment (or as close to one that you can get). Also, take your time with the install.

Second, the Monster iCarPlay works well as a transmitter. It's the best FM transmitter I've used so far. I live near several large cities, and it rarely craps out on me. However, just so you know, since it's "not compatible" (not specifically made for the iPhone), you will need to put your phone in airplane mode to get it to work like an iPod. Otherwise, there's the annoying "GSM Sound". Also, if you need to change the station, it's really difficult on the iPhone because iPhone refuses to use the Monster OSD. It becomes a guessing game.

Hope this helps. Good luck!

Banned
    Thanks

for a case get a casemate. I have the leather case-mate and one it looks good and protect my phone
    here is a link: http://www.case-mate.com/phones/appl...4Pa38Ta38Qc3j0

Banned
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ep3hatch03 View Post
    or agent18 case

is that silicon??

nah it's hard clear plastic.

I used an FM transmitter for the iPhone but the static and network problems annoyed me, I got a Belkin Auxiliary cable made for the iPhone and it is PERFECT.

I used an FM transmitter for the iPhone but the static and network problems annoyed me, I got a Belkin Auxiliary cable made for the iPhone and it is PERFECT.
    Last edited by TheHK; 2008-01-01 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    If I help you out, help me out by clicking the button

can someone PLEASE help me jailbreak my 1.1.2 iphone i just got for christmas.