Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: ****** iPhone 3G

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

Default ****** iPhone 3G
    so heres the story. I was pluggign my iphone into my computer for itunes. and it woudnt show up. and then when ever i clicked itunes freezed. so i restarted my computer and tried to use itunes again. it freezed! So i go and restart my phone and its been stuck at the apple sign when it turns on but no spinning wheel. so i try to turn it off and restart again. its been at the apple sign for 30 minutes. so i go and try to call apple support, been on hold for 30 minutes and couldnt take it so i hanged up. I really think apple failed on this product. I bet they just said: (In my opinion): Hey guys its cheaper to use plastic on the phone not metal. Plus if they use plastic it will break easier then they will have to coem back and buy a new one. and if we use metal it wont break easy and we wont make more ******* money!

And my screen has a yellow tint, etc. Apple come on.. you can do better than this~

try safe mode? hold the home button and sleep button when booting, then plug in itunes.

You only paid $199-$299, stop whining, the phone looks great and works great. You did not have to buy it and can still return it. Phones aren't meant to be beat up, so take care of it and stop worrying about the crap that might happen. Just like any other phone in the world, you break it, you get it fixed or get a new one.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bomiz96's Avatar
    Thanks

i didnt break it! it was doing great until i pluged it into itunes a day later. ill just go back and get a new one