Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: OT: Nokia's MOSH service ... good?

Default OT: Nokia's MOSH service ... good?
    Hey guys,

My wife just got a new Nokia phone and she was asking me what Mosh was and if it was safe, and if there were any good games/apps to get from that service. She said it was free.

I don't know much about it, so if anyone could enlighten me that would be very helpful!!

Thank you so much!

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Ive never used it per se but i can help you out

This is from their wiki:

MOSH is a user defined distribution channel for mobile content initiated by Nokia. The name "MOSH" comes from "Mobilize and Share".

The channel can be used to both download and upload various content for mobile phones or other platforms. File types that are handled are: audio, images, applications, games, videos, documents.

A person can create an account on MOSH that comes with the following stats: creator (for content created by that person), collector (for the number of objects added to the collection in the account) and sharer (for uploading files that are not necessarily the work of that person) [1]

Pretty much from a PC you can go here to sign up:
    MOSH by Nokia

from her mobile phone she can go here:
    MOSH by Nokia

Looking at the site, it seems pretty cool actually. lol there top downrated ringtone, is the iphone ringtone lol

But they have a ton of games like mario brothers, iron man. They have some decent looking themes and apps as well.

If you want to download something to your phone, there are two ways. The first and easiest way would be to go to their mobile site i posted and just login (once you create a free account with them) search and download. Or you can do it on your PC but than you would have to USB or bluetooth it to your phone, which im not sure how to do with a Nokia.

Hoped that helped

3. The Following User Says Thank You to .:MirrorminD:. For This Useful Post:

Heineken77 (2008-07-12)

Thank you very much! That did help and I just thanked u for the reply
    She's going to love it. Thanks again man!