Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Future iPhone Foldable?

1win.1 loss.1 draw

Thanks

Thatd be weird!!

Thats boring.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

Thanks

real gay

Yuck, the iPhone needs to keep the same interface for v2

as an emerging technology, that is cool. However, the iPhone dos will not implement such a new tech...
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

doesn't seem like a design direction Apple would go with honestly.
    You can find Sciphone in the Links section...

You guys are not being imaginative. Look at the design for the hinge and the technology for the display. I can at least see an iPhone in the next 2 years that will fold in half without compromising the display nor size.
    1win.1 loss.1 draw

iPhone? More like MyPhone DirtyDan's Avatar
    Thanks

This is ***** than balls and weiners.

Thanks

eww

Quote Originally Posted by listenclose View Post
    You guys are not being imaginative. Look at the design for the hinge and the technology for the display. I can at least see an iPhone in the next 2 years that will fold in half without compromising the display nor size.
    lol it's not that we're not being "imaginative" we're being logical. First off, who enjoys unrolling a phone to answer it? or unrolling it to press on a flimsy easily breakable pad?

I think the current design of the iPhone is pretty practical in every respect. Not too big to be bulky, but big enough to give great resolution and screen real estate. Packed with technology, pretty good battery life considering the circumstances...

I mean it'll only get better, but why try to fix something that isn't broken?

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    lol too funny @ 330 am
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

LOL look at the Graphical UI looks like something Apple will never do in a million years. Also why the hell would you want a flexible phone for?

I dont know about you but i prefer things to have some weight on them like the iphone.
    Last edited by yowiphone; 2007-12-23 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Would actually be a good idea if that was re-designed, a lot. It looks so office-esque. Basically anti-sexy. The paper part i like. Especially if it became hard and rigid when rolled out all the way. A wide view isn't bad at all.

Folding an iphone = LAME!

The only acceptable redesign is one they can implant into my brain and have it display in my retina.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Turbo View Post
    The only acceptable redesign is one they can implant into my brain and have it display in my retina.
    SECONDED.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
    Funny...you have both. Homophobe. I hate people like you. You think that being gay is truly something completely wrong. If you stay like that, you'll end up being ****** up in life, unless you already are. For the record, I'm not gay - I just HATE homophobes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast