Results 1 to 19 of 19

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: I give up!

  1. #1
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Napavine, Washington, United States
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default I give up!
    Well im done with iphones. Me and my girlfriend got one on launch and worked fine till about a month and a half ago mine stoped responding to touch on the top half and hers stoped viberating when people called and clicked instead. Mailed em and and suport was good mailed up 2 refurbed iphones... i got tired of mine and sold it but she wanted to keep hers a week later hers stoped responding to touch on the bottom half! Was fun while it lasted i like a full keyboard on my tilt overall! Now i might take apart this broken iphone and see what i can do with it! prolly just break it more.

  2. #2
    man you had some luck... I've had mine for just over a month and have had no issues. I hope you like the tilt its a pretty tight device. Isn't it a bit thick though?
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

  3. #3
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Napavine, Washington, United States
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Yeah thats the one thing that almost stoped me from getting it but for what its got GPS/Full Keyboard syncing with all my windows apps its worth it and not having to worry about apple updates messin with my apps. Any other nice phones that i shoudl check out Im still on my 30 trial thing for it so if i find a thinner phone with i might try it. For the most part all i miss from my iphone is the pretty interface

  4. #4
    Retired Moderator DoerrFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,290
    Thanks
    143
    Thanked 461 Times in 229 Posts

    Sorry to hear of your troubles, hope you like the tilt!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisw05 View Post
    Well im done with iphones. Me and my girlfriend got one on launch and worked fine till about a month and a half ago mine stoped responding to touch on the top half and hers stoped viberating when people called and clicked instead. Mailed em and and suport was good mailed up 2 refurbed iphones... i got tired of mine and sold it but she wanted to keep hers a week later hers stoped responding to touch on the bottom half! Was fun while it lasted i like a full keyboard on my tilt overall! Now i might take apart this broken iphone and see what i can do with it! prolly just break it more.
    Hey chris if you are taking it appart....could you donate couple of parts ?

  6. #6
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,307
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    Had mine since August, still purring like a kitten. And I really don't know why people keep ******** about the keyboard. The iPhone has a "full" keyboard, not sure why a tactile interface makes such a big difference. I prefer this keyboard over my Treo's any day.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  7. #7
    Default How do you clean your Iphone
    What do you guys use for cleaning your phone?

    a) Windex
    b) Grey Goose
    C) Baby Wipes



    Please let me know.

  8. #8
    Livin the iPhone Life Eurisko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,307
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 562 Times in 483 Posts

    My right pocket. Just the act of walking gleams it to a shiny new finish every time I take it out.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

  9. #9
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by Eurisko View Post
    My right pocket. Just the act of walking gleams it to a shiny new finish every time I take it out.
    lol......i wuz gonna say the same thing bro..

  10. #10
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Napavine, Washington, United States
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by DVB+ View Post
    Hey chris if you are taking it appart....could you donate couple of parts ?
    Well see i am going to call apple and see if they will replace it once again and sell it prolly wait till 1.1.2 otb unlock comes and sell it for mad money hahah jk but maybe get my money back at least! if they dont ill consider it tho


    The keyboard was just fine but i can type alot faster when i can feel a groove between buttons and whatnot.

  11. #11
    I usually use the t-shirt I'm wearing pressing the iphone against my body and moving it around.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by DVB+ View Post
    What do you guys use for cleaning your phone?

    a) Windex
    b) Grey Goose
    C) Baby Wipes



    Please let me know.
    Well its glass so windex.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  13. #13
    my shirt...

    They should replace it... I was thinking of selling mine on ebay, since it is immaculate. I could turn quite a profit for a 'pre-modded' iPhone... Hehe n00bs, gotta love em'
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

  14. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Imahottguy View Post
    my shirt...

    They should replace it... I was thinking of selling mine on ebay, since it is immaculate. I could turn quite a profit for a 'pre-modded' iPhone... Hehe n00bs, gotta love em'
    Yeah, who needs a revolutionary device. :sarcasm:
    This is so much more masculine:


  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by runningwild View Post
    Yeah, who needs a revolutionary device. :sarcasm:
    This is so much more masculine:

    LMAO!!!
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  16. #16
    ^^ Now that gives 'iBrick' a whole meaning!
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

  17. #17
    ya i thought of the tilt but... i dnt kn i had 8525 it sucked
    -iP3G RebelSIM -Tmo
    -iFone 2nd Gen - 2.0 - Tmo
    -iMac 24" running WinXP Pro
    -Black Berry Pearl
    -HTC Tilt unlocked WM6.1

  18. #18
    BUT iphone is an amazing phone.
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

  19. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by yowiphone View Post
    BUT iphone is an amazing phone.
    The iphone is much better than the tilt I had a tilt for 2 weeks and brought it back internet sucks phone sucks it locked up many times

    I really don't like full fledge PDA's though

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •