Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: What are the worries in the world today?

Default What are the worries in the world today?
    Well I just wanted to know about the Worldwide worries we might have for all of us. There are a lot of things we need to worry about including skyrocketing gas prices, livestock and agricultural costs(food i guess?), and so much more. Do you have anything to say about it? I mean I predict by the time I turn 18 and graduate from highschool I'll already have to start coughing out more than $4 or $5 bucks a gallon. So what is worrying you for today and possibly for your future? The iPhone? It's your choice to say something and maybe not everyone is aware with what is going on in the world so you might as well let us all know. Think of it as a "Good Looking Out" kind of gesture haha.

So we are talking predictions about future world issues?

The US economy is falling, the US Dollar isn't worth pocket lint and we will be the ones who have to fix it. The two issues I mentioned cannot be fixed in a day month or year, so it will be up to us to fix them, unfortunately...

Those are what come to mind first for me.

EDIT: lol, work will return though. Eventually, Mexico and China will begin outsourcing their jobs to us, once are currency has fallen below theirs haha
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

North American Union

iPhone? More like MyPhone Atokadd's Avatar
    Thanks

1. Our Economy completely failing, but hopefully the Democrats will do something to stop the rising prices.

2. Global warming, even in its state as of now, its killing animals, cant wait to see it in 20-30 years!

3. Zombie invasion(more of a joke, but I suppose it could be real, like an "I Am Legend" sort of deal). Make sure to stock up on your vaccines and firearms!

4. My iPhone breaking, im on tmobile, and 3G is worthless to me, so id have to buy it off ebay or something V.V

5. Gas Prices. By the time im 25, im not going to be able to drive!( at this rate)

6. Christ returning. I mean, im a christian, so its not so much of a bad thing for me,but it would just be a real bloody thing, that id rather happen in another lifetime, while Im watching from heaven(hopefully).

7. Some sort of Economic and Party(government type of party)based Civil war.
    Civil wars always lead to a new order, and a draft. >.<

8. Some crazy a** country, is going to try to take over the U.S. or some powerful country, and its going to start a WW3. Wit that going on, alliances will form, making global enemies, most likely millions of lives will be taken, and if todays technology, it will most likely become the most Bloody war we have ever had, as well as the involvement of Nuclear arms and Bio technical Warfare and advances, killing HUGE masses of innocent people at a time, and leaving this earth permanently scarred.

9. Although advancing technology is good, Their is a limit. If youve seen Wall-E, and you know the lifestyle of the "futures" people, youll know what I mean. Also with the "Terminator" and the movie "i Robot" kinda deal. Their defiantly is a limit on how much we should advance technology wise.

10.Some sort of Blue shift in the Universe, causing eventual, slow, painful death to everything in the universe that once lived, or some sort of cosmic-related disaster, such as a star or something striking the earth, killing half of the planet, or all of it, or something of the sort.

And their is 10 things, that might not, but may, and some eventually happen, to us as the human race.( As I see it)
    Be sure to thank me for this! I amused you, and this took quite some time to conjure up!
    Last edited by Atokadd; 2008-07-02 at 05:00 PM.
    HAVE I HELPED YOU? Thank me!

Quote Originally Posted by Atokadd View Post
    1. Our Economy completely failing, but hopefully the Democrats will do something to stop the rising prices.

2. Global warming, even in its state as of now, its killing animals, cant wait to see it in 20-30 years!

3. Zombie invasion(more of a joke, but I suppose it could be real, like an "I Am Legend" sort of deal). Make sure to stock up on your vaccines and firearms!

4. My iPhone breaking, im on tmobile, and 3G is worthless to me, so id have to buy it off ebay or something V.V

5. Gas Prices. By the time im 25, im not going to be able to drive!( at this rate)

6. Christ returning. I mean, im a christian, so its not so much of a bad thing for me,but it would just be a real bloody thing, that id rather happen in another lifetime, while Im watching from heaven(hopefully).

7. Some sort of Economic and Party(government type of party)based Civil war.
    Civil wars always lead to a new order, and a draft. >.<

8. Some crazy a** country, is going to try to take over the U.S. or some powerful country, and its going to start a WW3. Wit that going on, alliances will form, making global enemies, most likely millions of lives will be taken, and if todays technology, it will most likely become the most Bloody war we have ever had, as well as the involvement of Nuclear arms and Bio technical Warfare and advances, killing HUGE masses of innocent people at a time, and leaving this earth permanently scarred.

9. Although advancing technology is good, Their is a limit. If youve seen Wall-E, and you know the lifestyle of the "futures" people, youll know what I mean. Also with the "Terminator" and the movie "i Robot" kinda deal. Their defiantly is a limit on how much we should advance technology wise.

10.Some sort of Blue shift in the Universe, causing eventual, slow, painful death to everything in the universe that once lived, or some sort of cosmic-related disaster, such as a star or something striking the earth, killing half of the planet, or all of it, or something of the sort.

And their is 10 things, that might not, but may, and some eventually happen, to us as the human race.( As I see it)
    Be sure to thank me for this! I amused you, and this took quite some time to conjure up!
    Typical doom & gloom democrat

Thanks

Why is lolFailurePresidentBushwtf.

Still in office...........
    lolIran
    lolWWIII
    lolWerefucked
    EDM

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Why is lolFailurePresidentBushwtf.

Still in office...........
    lolIran
    lolWWIII
    lolWerefucked
    lolwhylol?
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

The world will get better... eventually

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    The world will get better... eventually
    are you sure? do you have adequate information to prove that statement?

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sedjav View Post
    North American Union
    haha yes, this really scares me. And the centralized database of every ones personal information. **** terrorisom, our government are the terrorists. Be afraid of them, not a bunch of poor angry ppl in the desert with AK's..

Minus Iran those ppl are rich and hate us, but there rich because of us, mostly. Stupid government and the fat lazy americans that are to scared to do anything about it.
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by trpcltrbl View Post
    are you sure? do you have adequate information to prove that statement?
    No I do not have solid information to prove this but you guys gotta stay positive. It's basic economics. If people hear doom and gloom it's also not doing any good either, all people will do is panic and probably stockpiling goods, saving things for a rainy days as one will say. People will spend less, unemployment raising as demand is less than the supply, making things even worse. Stock markets will be so volatile that no one will have confidence to buy or sell.

Things will get back to normal eventually, they always do. It's just a matter of when and how.

Yes, but staying positive will just not do any good. One person cannot make a big change in the US for the better now. We're really coming close to another "Great Depression" if US keeps this up. I mean I cannot honestly say we'll get better soon but it's like we're in a coma almost. We're in our homes and money is about to be worthless or that's what I presume it would be. We're helping Africa when we should be helping ourselves because really to gain something you must lose something. So sorry if African Children dies but the main point is they don't have school to begin with and we do so it should be wise to help ourselves advance with children who can go to school and where they support school and a learning community. I'm not being selfish but it's true. We gotta help ourselves first before we help anyone else now. It's just gonna have to be that way now.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrtonyyx View Post
    Yes, but staying positive will just not do any good. One person cannot make a big change in the US for the better now. We're really coming close to another "Great Depression" if US keeps this up. I mean I cannot honestly say we'll get better soon but it's like we're in a coma almost. We're in our homes and money is about to be worthless or that's what I presume it would be. We're helping Africa when we should be helping ourselves because really to gain something you must lose something. So sorry if African Children dies but the main point is they don't have school to begin with and we do so it should be wise to help ourselves advance with children who can go to school and where they support school and a learning community. I'm not being selfish but it's true. We gotta help ourselves first before we help anyone else now. It's just gonna have to be that way now.
    Mate... feeling good DOES make a difference, it has been proven that people shop more if the general feel factor is good. One man DOES make a difference, all you need is a leader that inspires the whole nation so that time is near as anyone is better than Bush. I was completely shocked when I see what you write about Africa. America cannot rely on themselves as they once believed, countries need to trade in order for countries to grow and prosper and Africa is rich in natural resources you Americans haven't got. You guys need OIL, you guys need food and most importantly you guys need the good PR. Let's face it, not many countries like America too much.

Thanks

Our president sucks, but...
    AMERICA FTW!

If America fails, im moving to London.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atokadd View Post
    Our president sucks, but...
    AMERICA FTW!

If America fails, im moving to London.
    Dude... dont come to London either, not with Gordon Brown around!

Thanks

Australia?
    O.O

if worst comes to worse, i'll move to etheir mexico or canada! no1 hates those countries like the hate the U.S.

Thanks

screw Austrailia.
    Canada all the way.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Blame Canada.... thats what South Park thought me.

iPhone? More like MyPhone my2AWDgst's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    Blame Canada.... thats what South Park thought me.
    LOLthat's funny
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast