Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I知 looking for a company that does large scale CD duplication. I have a photo studio

Default I知 looking for a company that does large scale CD duplication. I have a photo studio
    I知 looking for a company that does large scale CD duplication. I have a photo studio and video shooting shop. Recently I shot a video piece which could be breaking news for most of the world. I tried using internet marketing and personal contacts to popularize the content but I feel the need of CD duplicator. Is there anyone available in UK market as deals have not been able to come through here in the US. I need to make multiple copies (1000s in number) so that I can supply them in short time. All suggestions and tips are welcome.

Default Try this:
    Qmedia
    Private Company, Headquarters Location
    4101-D Industry Dr. E, Fife, WA, United States
    (253)896-9660, (253)896-5030 fax, http://www.qmedia.ca
    Primary SIC: Magnetic & Optical Recording Media, Primary NAICS: Magnetic and Optical Recording Media Manufacturing
    Description: Manufacturing: Quebecor is an information services company that distributes, manages and packages printed optical and magnetic media. CD-ROM capabilities include premastering, mastering, replicating, label printing, packaging.

breaking news for most of the world?

why not post it here, so we can be cutting edge!

pry

I think easymultimedia.co.uk will serve most appropriately for your
    need. I'm amateur musician and I use services from this website. I
    found it to be the best deal in UK. I checked and found that they are
    currently offering 1000 with jewel cases for about 」500. I hope it
    will serve your purpose too!!

I know!

Post it here! Lol.

They will be saying stuff on the news.... "Heard on MMi First!"
    Proud MMi Retired Moderator.