Results 1 to 19 of 19

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: I like pulling mine out in an elevator... hehe

  1. #1
    Default I like pulling mine out in an elevator... hehe
    I work for Canada Post and deliver in the down town core. So when i ride the elevator surrounded by Gordon Gekko/ Donald Trump wannabies chatting on BB's and tapping away with that stylus i pull out my iphone and make a call. lol

    Amazing how quiet it gets.

    Everything is inferior when you pull it out.

    Where's your favorite place to pull it out?

    These are my 2 full time themes.




  2. #2
    When I pull mine out in the lift it always goes quiet too. It also goes quiet when I pull out my iPhone.

  3. #3
    Nice....I like to get it out in strip joints. You should see girls asking if they can touch it.....Just imagine or try it yourself !

  4. #4
    I love how if I pull out my iPhone in a movie theatre, I hear whispers like, "oh sh**, is that an iPhone !?!?!" LOVE IT.

  5. #5
    I like pulling it out in line at starbucks. I can feel people looking at it. No one asks me to touch it though.
    2.2 pwned!!

  6. #6
    When dumbass people show off their phones, Im just like, who wants to play Gameboy on my phone? Or the same question with sketches, internet, or youtube.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by miketbone20 View Post
    I like pulling it out in line at starbucks. I can feel people looking at it. No one asks me to touch it though.
    You are too, talking about iPhone, right?

  8. #8
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    I like pulling mine out at the gym, cuz i hate to see all these people trying to show off their iPods, I'll Be like, mine can do that too and even more!! lol Bcuz i got an iPhone and u don't!!
    Last edited by silencer; 2007-12-15 at 12:02 AM.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by piranha View Post
    You are too, talking about iPhone, right?
    Oh, we're talking about the iphone??... Oh my bad.

    Haha
    2.2 pwned!!

  10. #10
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manteca
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 77 Times in 66 Posts

    I like to show it off only when people are ******s and try flashing their stylus and BB or treo. its funny watching them look stupid when someone half their age has a nicer phone that isn't huge as hell.

    another funny story was when I was at the mall in Pleasanton,ca (ton of spoiled punks and rich old rude people). I was walking in nordstrom just looking around when I saw some doosh trying to pick up on some employee. the kid looked like chewbacca without a shirt on and was all abercrombie and preppy dressed. so I though wow what a loser until I saw him pull out his iPod touch and talk on it. i was like WOW!!! what a doosh! so I grabbed a shirt without a tag,my iphone in hand and walked up to the girl and doosh and said "hey can I get some help please? and nice ipod touch man. I didn't know they could make calls." so I ended up making him look like a loser and got her number so I would say that it was a great day. plus I got a replacement iphone that day as well.
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    ___________________________
    8 gig black 3G - 3.0
    16 gig white 3G - 3.0
    32 gig white 3GS - 3.0

  11. #11
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    I like to show it off only when people are ******s and try flashing their stylus and BB or treo. its funny watching them look stupid when someone half their age has a nicer phone that isn't huge as hell.

    another funny story was when I was at the mall in Pleasanton,ca (ton of spoiled punks and rich old rude people). I was walking in nordstrom just looking around when I saw some doosh trying to pick up on some employee. the kid looked like chewbacca without a shirt on and was all abercrombie and preppy dressed. so I though wow what a loser until I saw him pull out his iPod touch and talk on it. i was like WOW!!! what a doosh! so I grabbed a shirt without a tag,my iphone in hand and walked up to the girl and doosh and said "hey can I get some help please? and nice ipod touch man. I didn't know they could make calls." so I ended up making him look like a loser and got her number so I would say that it was a great day. plus I got a replacement iphone that day as well.
    I'm planning on buying my little brother an iPhone or an "'iPod Touch that makes calls'" just kidding, but i am gonna buy him an iPhone for Christmas. he's only 11 and i want him to be the first one at his school with an iPhone, SO HE CAN PULL IT OUT IN CLASS

  12. #12
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manteca
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 77 Times in 66 Posts

    well that's a nice present for an 11 yr old. my little cousin got one and he's 12. I modded it for him and he loves it especially when he goes to stores and shows it off
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    ___________________________
    8 gig black 3G - 3.0
    16 gig white 3G - 3.0
    32 gig white 3GS - 3.0

  13. #13
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    well that's a nice present for an 11 yr old. my little cousin got one and he's 12. I modded it for him and he loves it especially when he goes to stores and shows it off
    I'm gonna mod his too, but he said he want a red one, bcuz one of his friends told him that there wuz a red one coming out but I haven't heard nothin about a red iPhone, have u?

  14. #14
    My iPhone is a Part of Me pokekid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Manteca
    Posts
    812
    Thanks
    29
    Thanked 77 Times in 66 Posts

    yeah..it was listed a while back on att's stock list of things they were receiving in like the LG shine and what not...idk if they are gonna come out though..havent heard much about em lately
    SB's is life
    air yeezy's coming soon
    ___________________________
    8 gig black 3G - 3.0
    16 gig white 3G - 3.0
    32 gig white 3GS - 3.0

  15. #15
    Green Apple silencer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Dallas Texas
    Posts
    88
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by pokekid View Post
    yeah..it was listed a while back on att's stock list of things they were receiving in like the LG shine and what not...idk if they are gonna come out though..havent heard much about em lately
    Is there any pictures of it?

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by silencer View Post
    Is there any pictures of it?
    still talking about the phone?

  17. #17
    Juice it for as long as it lasts I say. Good thing it's from apple and has prissy clout and bragging rights already attached to it. Consider you get a hot phone that may be even better in some cases than the iPhone, like the htc tilt yea its big i know, or when the gphone drops; i know its android software and people will probably mistake the big touch screen knock off for an iPhone but if you were standing next to someone with an iPhone all they gotta say is THIS is an iPhone not that. so hot phones gotta fall back because the iPhone is famous. the lg voyager? oh please........so if u got no natural game, def whip it out everychance you have when it comes to impressing people.
    None So Blind As Those Who Will Not See

  18. #18
    I pulled mine out at a funeral.....

    the body raised from the coffin and asked me... "that an iphone?"

    I was like wtf?

  19. #19
    iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    227
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by straightryder View Post
    I pulled mine out at a funeral.....

    the body raised from the coffin and asked me... "that an iphone?"

    I was like wtf?
    i have to admit i LAWLed.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •