Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Microsoft Surface: Take that Apple!

Thanks

Post Microsoft Surface: Take that Apple!
    Considering how incredibly geektastic Microsoft's Surface truly is, it was only a matter of time before a realist came to light and demonstrated what it looks like from the outside looking in. An admittedly creative video over at Sarcastic Gamer highlights the pitfalls (presumed or otherwise) of the unique invention, and spares no mercy in thoroughly blasting a Microsoft promotional spot in perfectly brash form. So if you've found yourself a bit too enamored with the Surface of late, be sure to leap on through for a impetuous reality check (or at least a good chuckle).

Microsoft Surface Demo Parody:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZrr7AZ9nCY"]YouTube - Microsoft Surface Parody[/ame]

Microsoft Surface Demo: Business 2.0
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlZxuqjJDgk"]YouTube - Microsoft Surface: Business 2.0 Demo[/ame]

Engadget

lol. a big *** table.

I Want One!!

seriously, I can't have enough computers, and when the iPhone is in the dock and I am just too lazy to grab the laptop, I can just lean over and slap the table... I like it...

Thanks

Welcome to last year, these Vids are old and are they are defiantly not news.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sogo For This Useful Post:

method77 (2007-12-13)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    Welcome to last year, these Vids are old and are they are defiantly not news.
    At least people who haven't seen it are getting the chance to know about it!

If your knowledge has surpassed the news date then please keep the comments to yourself and share further updates about it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone GreggSymington's Avatar
    Thanks

Nothing like coffee mug rings on your $10,000+ computer. It's cool but completely inpractical. Do they come with free Ciropracter appointments for all the slouching needed to use it?

Thanks

$10,000? Try $30,000.... and I know I'll get flamed again, but Microsoft didn't come up with this guys, they bought the technology.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

Wow it interacts with stuff put on top of it. What will it do if I pull up a picture of my ex wife on it and my wallet is sitting there? Make a vacuum sound?

This is incredibly stupid; I am not impressed at all. I have always used Microsoft so you canít say imp bias to one manufacturer; my first apple product was the iphone. LOL I like what you said about the chiropractor and all that slouching.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

haha. its actually kinda cool. I can see sitting down at a restaurant and ordering right on the table, as well as being able to do other things at the table, HAHA

For commercial use, that's pretty badazz

I have read very little about this, but what has been posted here really makes it seem very interesting. Now if only I could afford one....

Thanks

I think i've seen that thing somewhere else....ohh yea i saw it in that movie The Island... That one doctor had it. How Much are those things?
    I want one for my car.....lol

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Not sure how this is news.

Added: June 19, 2007
    Moved to General Chat.

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

haha thats funny as hell