View Poll Results: WHICH one looks sexier

Voters
97. You may not vote on this poll
  • IPOD TOUCH

30 30.93%
  • IPHONE

67 69.07%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which you think looks sexier IPOD touch or iphone

Default Which you think looks sexier IPOD touch or iphone
    Which one you think looks sexier iphone or ipod touch...
    Iphone Love... I dreamed of a iphone before it was out..

E 90
    Search NAZI

You know if they point a monkey but towards north it looks better than a E90.

Perhaps. But sometimes sexy is more than just looks. Functionality is sexy too.
    Search NAZI

Ipod touch looks better than the iphone for me because it's much thinner it's full shiny from the back and it's shinier and slightly smaller than the iphone. And it's more flat onto the ground and it's colors match the whole thing EXAMPLE:

Green Apple
    Thanks

I like the touch when I saw it in pictures but when I saw one in person it looked and felt very cheap to me. My iPhone has some heft to it and feels very high quality. From the reviews I read the iPhone is better anyway.

No actually the itouch feels stronger than the iphone because it's thinner and is literally the same weight as the iphone so it makes the itouch feel stronger (Less FRAGILE) than the iphone.

I love my iPhone, but on pure looks on which looks "sexier"/Sleeker, Id have to go with teh iPod Touch

Well judging by the pics in this thread, I'd have to say the iPod Touch... I <3 my iPhone to death, and would choose it over the iPod Touch simply because it is only slightly thicker and packs a GSM radio
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream!

I don't have a touch, but my iPhone is sexy just because it is mine. Booyah!

Reako

Itouch definatly sexier in the looks department, except for that ugly wifi anntena on the corner. BUt the slimmness is definatly nice.
    2.2 pwned!!

iTouch, black is always sexy. Kinda wish the small black border went all the way around on the back.

I don't trust the poll since the iphone:itouch ratio is about 100:1

Thanks

i like my iPhone better, because.....its an iPhone!

Yeah the iphone is better in the features but itouch looks better.

I still say E90, damn it!

A monkey's butt pointed to the north can't (among other things) send MMS... Let's not talk about receiving MMS'. Oh wait. the iPhone can't either... at least not natively.
    Search NAZI

Quote Originally Posted by Digital Oxygen View Post
    I still say E90, damn it!

A monkey's butt pointed to the north can't (among other things) send MMS... Let's not talk about receiving MMS'. Oh wait. the iPhone can't either... at least not natively.
    Hey i thought there was a app for that but hey it will through updates buddy.

Oh, there is an MMS App, this is true. However, it cannot RECEIVE MMS, and it's not native (it's not from apple).

How do I get updates? You must tell me now! I demand it! Search? WTF is that?

LMAO
    Search NAZI

Lol^^

the iphone is sexie because i have 1.... n i can dial on it so yea lol

lol

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast