Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need help hacking psp slim..

yea it does look stupid. im sorry if i came off as tryign to prove something..

i just found that it was possible to do it.. didnt mean for it to sound like i was instigating or anything..

i thank you all for your help hopefully this will work

Thanks

ok, it looks like it works, but at the end it says "to turn the battery back to normal, just redraw the line with a pencil" now that doesn't sound real does it? also, he didn't cut in the right place. Either i'm completely lost, or this guy is. lol
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Thanks

just buy a psp phat =]

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

First of all what firmware version do you have? Also do you have any spare PSP NORMAL batteries to use.

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

i dont have any spare normal batteries only 2 slim batteries one that came with and one i got off ebay for 10 bucks.. so as not to completely screw my self.

im gonna try it out today to see if it works. i mean various videos have showed it to work and even diagrams showing to cut the trace wire on the battery board...

so we'll see, if so ill post back pics of my success if not ill post back pics of my demise.

i did it!! i got it to work!!!

made my psp slim pandora battery today.. cut the pin with tiny pliers.. then made the memory stick and downgraded to 3.71 m33 and upgraded to 3.90 m33 !!

woohoo

it is possible to mod a slim with nothign but the slim!!
    Last edited by solarseed; 2008-06-25 at 11:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Quote Originally Posted by solarseed View Post
    i dont have any spare normal batteries only 2 slim batteries one that came with and one i got off ebay for 10 bucks.. so as not to completely screw my self.

im gonna try it out today to see if it works. i mean various videos have showed it to work and even diagrams showing to cut the trace wire on the battery board...

so we'll see, if so ill post back pics of my success if not ill post back pics of my demise.

i did it!! i got it to work!!!

made my psp slim pandora battery today.. cut the pin with tiny pliers.. then made the memory stick and downgraded to 3.71 m33 and upgraded to 3.90 m33 !!

woohoo

it is possible to mod a slim with nothign but the slim!!
    great job man, i was going to mod my psp slim myself but the battery trace cutting thing scared me off... i payed someone to do it for me lol, i didnt have an extra battery and i didnt wanna mess up my only one !! anyway the guy who did it for me was a pro, it's deff great playing MGS on my porch !! oh, quick suggestion, if you like GTA games, or games period, you should try "chili con carnage" its a little known game but its sooo hilarious and crazy, just play one level and tell me what you think

I really have to say this: WTF are u thinking coming to iPhone moding website and asking about ur PSP??? That's retarded!! U coulda googles Psp hacks!!!! Weird dude!!! Btw I hope u have an iPhone!!!

I found this guy in youtube that explains how to mod your psp, you should take a look at his videos:

YouTube - angelmikey511's Videos

i came to this board becuae i post on this board i dont post on other ones really and when everyou post on a new board you sorta always get the shaft as being a newb even though you may not be and are just seeking advice.. and i thought since we hacked this device that another device wouldnt be far off..
    it is cool though..

i actually thought of a great idea though..

since i foudn it pretty easy to make the pandora battery and agic stick ,, wy dont i buy like 100 batteries and ms duo cards and make a pandora psp kit . sell for like 40 bucks make like a **** ton of money... anyone want in on it.. we'll start an online business..

Thanks

well, i guess i learned something new
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=303541&dateline=12514  03473

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12