Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Summer sucks.

Green Apple
    Thanks

it could be worse man, you could be stuck in Michigan, in the USA.... I would rather be stuck in a hotel on vac. in a place like turkey then being stuck here for the whole summer.. I mean it's got a few perks like Lake Michigan beaches, cute females and some pretty good weather in the summer, but there's nothing like experiencing other countries... Just make the best of it!

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Well,I think USA is much better.

Green Apple
    Thanks

lol, move to michigan for a year, let me break it down for you. most people are losing their jobs to over seas where they can pay them less than half of what they have to pay here for the same work, our economy is going to hell, our government is in the shitter because no one wants to pay taxes but nothing can get done without money so it's a downward spiral... in the winter the roads are crap 60 percent of the time and can't drive, as soon as spring hits almost all the roads are down to one lane because of construction that is fixing all the damage done by the winter weather just as they finish the first snow hits and it starts all over.

I don't mean to hate on my country or state, but I know that I am defiantly not going to live here when I'm done with college.. I would give anything to go to Greece or Italy, study abroad or intern at a overseas company, but as of right now I work nights so I can afford community college all day,lol and hopefully get a scholarship outta here.

think about that when you're in Turkey on this "lame" vacation, you could be working 35 hours a week for $11.00 an hour to just make bills and college year round.

[email protected]
    hahahaha this is a funny forum y every1 hate zeal ? ?

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    hahahaha this is a funny forum y every1 hate zeal ? ?
    noone hates Zeal as a person. Everybody hates his stupid comments.
    U are right guys,Ill go and get a sleep.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

Stop Insulting Other Members. Infractions will be handed out from this point forward.

Ok here it goes:
    1. Nokia kicks the iPhones ***!!
    2. Turkey kicks ***!!!! And you should be happy!!!
    3. It sounds like your 17 y-old or younger so anything should be fun for you!

Thanks

You're going to Europe even if its only Turkey why wouldnt you be happy.....
    EDM

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

At least there's some good football going on, or am I wrong that Turkey has been relegated

"Everybody has common sense, but most just don't use it, then you wonder why?" - Neo-Tech

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12