Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incoming iPhone Photo on Chuck (S01E11) TV Show

Default Incoming iPhone Photo on Chuck (S01E11) TV Show
    Anyone noticed the incoming iPhone photo text on tonight's ep of Chuck?
    His friend Morgan sent him a photo text and the iPhone displayed incoming photo and he was able to click and it displayed the photo.
    Wonder if it was real..
    http://members.cox.net/moto360/screenshot001.bmp
    Last edited by Br0ken; 2007-12-04 at 08:53 AM.

You can send photo SMS or better known as MMS. There is no native app that does that on the iPhone. The simple solution is phone [email protected] the provider is of the other party. You can look those up on google or in Wiki

I have tried the procedure your speaking of with no luck.
    Also isnt that way like sending as a email?
    If you look at the link i posted (photo) you'll see the iPhone displays as a incoming photo and not as a email. =)
    Last edited by Br0ken; 2007-12-04 at 09:17 AM.

it works with some sucess. I can't look at the link cause the phone won't open it. 2 explanations. 1. Its TV they can't make it look what ever they want. I saw iPhone shooting videos on Law and Order. 2: an update is coming that will have native MMS client, and Apple is advertising it, and you know shows and movies get the first dips on such things.

Basically, what you saw in the show was fake.
    They have been multiple iPhone on many shows lately and almost every one of them has been "doctored" and doesn't look like a real phone.

Besides, we all know View is on the right side. =D

Yeah I saw that last night as well. Here is a smaller picture of what was on the episode.

It's time to write a picture sender!

(well and finally get FLASH in there as well).

Dan
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -chuck.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone chris52204's Avatar
    Thanks

Chuck is an awesome show!!! Forget all those who say differantly. There is definately a way to send sms texts....we just have to figure it out. It's a fricken computer...there has to be a way.