Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: WHat do u do for a living?

Thanks

Now we're gonna talk about Guitars.

Martin HD28 and a Collings D42
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=9&dateline=1181485574

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

Nice, I love a good Martin... old?

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

Thanks

10 years.

Mmm, Martins have a nice warm sound to 'em.

Thanks

I like it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone Acadian's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by poetic_folly View Post
    Nice bunch of guitars, Acadian! What color is your Strat? Mexi/Japanese/USA built? I have a Taylor 914ce and a whale blue PRS Custom 24 fret, which I play through a Vox AC-30. Fun times.

Lets get together, folks, and jam, and record it into our iPhones.
    Strat is a black USA model. I used to have a '69 Tele (cream tone) but sold it long ago and when I was 16: was never really a Fender fan but I'd take a Tele over a Strat. And I once had an amazing black-to-silver tear burst Gibson Les Paul Custom that I traded in for a BC Rich (they were just coming out back then). The Les Paul is worth a ton of dough now and that's the one guitar that I sorely wish I had never let go of. I've had a crapload of guitars but those, and the 3 I have now, were my best. I've been out of the picture now for atleast 15 years and it amazes me to see just how many new manufacturers are making guitars now. Most of them I've never even heard of.

Is that VOX a mini amp? I keep the Marshall tucked away but use a little Epiphone that I bought about 10 years ago for around the house.
    Cheers,
    Acadian
    Wallpaper Freak

Thanks

Nah, my Vos has 2 12's. Its good, I just don't turn it up much at home. Yah, a 69' Tele would be awesome, I love their tone. My PRS sounds great, its all I use for electric, I play more acoustic than electric. You've got a nice collection...

Many guitars have come my way... Im hanging onto my first one to give to my kid oneday for him to learn on, thats an Alvarez. But presently my recording guitar is a Breedlove AC25/SR. And a Carvin semi-hollow acoustic AC75. I dont own any electric's yet...but plan to. I also have a carvin AG100D amp that I use

damn i feel bad now: i dont play or program(anymore) or design(anymore but will be picking up soon)......... oh well here goes nothing im 20 going on 21 on the 26th (can think of a good present if u guys wanna pitch in) *cough*iphone*cough*. and i work as a sales rep for Attingular. i have one kid Dante` (named from devil may cry) 1 cat, Optimus Prime, 1 tailess 80 german shepard, Blaze, and a few fishes i live in a converted garage and spend my free time pwning in Halo2 on xbox live or on here or M3 (hate cash and PF for stealing my life ) um yea thats me in a nut shell... oh and i have a crapload of phones

Thanks

I build and repair houses in the Algarve coast of Portugal. I don't program and I can't design, but I mod motos and like to bring back technical stuff from the morgue, anything broken is worth a look at, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    Hi, all! I live in Upper Marlboro, MD and work at the Capital Meat Company in Landover, MD. I primarily work in the office and am in sales support. We supply meats to high-end restaurants and hotels.

I retired from the Air Force Band in 1997 and have a 28 year old son, Josh. I've played the trumpet for over thirty years, though I don't have much time for it anymore...( I've been modding my RAZR V3 for several months now, and am looking forward to the iPhone.
    Dude...you are about 20 miles from me.... thats awesome.

Me? I like long walks on the beach. My turn-ons are beer and NASCAR, turn-offs are back hair on women and skidmarks in underwear!

No seriously... Im 36 and the Sales Manager for the 3rd largest pest control company in the US. I live in Linthicum, Maryland and work in Silver Spring, Maryland.
    I have a wonderful wife whos a member here and on M3 (Murphielee) and a son, J.T., who will turn 3 on June 24th!

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gyngabread Man View Post
    i have one kid Dante` (named from devil may cry) 1 cat, Optimus Prime...
    Coincidentally, I have a 28 year old son whose middle name is Damien (from The Exorcist) and he still says he wants to be Optimus Prime when he grows up...

Quote Originally Posted by Jacknmary View Post
    turn-offs are back hair on women and skidmarks in underwear!

No seriously...
    What? You like back hair on women and skidmarks in underwear?!?!

Well, you can probably get both in Waldorf, where men are men and women are too...
    Last edited by Napoleon_PhoneApart; 2007-06-19 at 11:52 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i am so glad i can answer this question now... i just got a job! i am the manager to a ice cream/espresso shop! i'm also a wife which is a hard job... just joking kyle... it is the best! i like walking my puppy and soon i will love throwing clay, i just have to buy a wheel! so that is me... i am super cool, i know.

Thanks

That girl is so hott.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    you have a wife! you cant just go around saying girls are hot! bad bad boy!

Thanks
    User experience architect in San Jose, CA. Web interface design, usability, that kind of thing.

Welcome to the site, torrentprime

Quote Originally Posted by torrentprime View Post
    User experience architect in San Jose, CA. Web interface design, usability, that kind of thing.

Thats a job title you don't hear often

I'm a Radio Systems Functionality Optimizer!
    http://www.modmymoto.com/forums/image.php?u=73728&dateline=1180451458

Hi the name is Chris and I am 28. I live in PA (for now, moving to Atlanta in about a month). I work for AT&T at the MNOC (Mobility Network Operations Center). I am a manager of the NSS (Network Subscriber Services) group.

Hey I've been a mac user since G3 (for PowerPC for the newbies) and I have been playing the piano since I was about 6. I usually use it as a stress release more than to entertain

Hello everybody. I'm 28 years old. Came here from ModMyMoto.com. I live in Texas. Have an AAS degree in Computer Networking Systems. I do a little web design, love coding vbulletin forum boards, and play XBOX 360 the rest of the time. I'm currently a Device Support Technician for AT&T. We do cell phone warranty exchanges, set up insurance claims, etc.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast