Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Going to the 3G Launch? Find MMi Members To Meet Here!

Owner / Founder - ModMyi
    aka cash7c3
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,254 Times in 649 Posts

denver. which store? dunno. I don't stand in lines.

i'll be out of the country, booo!!
    Sent from my iPhone

Quote Originally Posted by Aiyo View Post
    Valley Fair Mall in stanta clara :
    2855 Stevens Creek Blvd Santa Clara, CA 95050 (408) 551-2150
    That's most probably where I'm going, if I go at all. That, or the AT&T store I camped out in front of on June 28th for 18 frickin' hours.

AT&T stores are no fun.

Anshu Chimala
    Follow @anshuchimala on Twitter
    Visit http://www.airpoke.com, my latest project for iPhone/iPod touch.

king of prussia mall in philly

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

either:
    Trafford Center, Manchester (UK)
    or
    Regent St, London (UK) (If i fancy a day trip!)

16gb deffo! White or black cant decide! lol

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

oh ya i'll be there,joe fron derry nh

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Well i thought i'd start this thread early. Simply post the Apple store you will be going to below, and see if anyone is going to be there, so no one will be out alone this July 11!

For me:

Salem, New Hampshire Apple Store.
    Tax Free, anyone going there? Let me know.
    I'll be there

joe from Derry

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Well i thought i'd start this thread early. Simply post the Apple store you will be going to below, and see if anyone is going to be there, so no one will be out alone this July 11!

For me:

Salem, New Hampshire Apple Store.
    Tax Free, anyone going there? Let me know.
    I'll be there

joe from Derry

Quote Originally Posted by sr20_00 View Post
    Local AT&T store. I am 110% sure. I asked three times. The assistant manager came out and told the rep to take all of my info and how many phones I wanted saved so I didn't have to stand in line. I asked her if that was ok or she should be doing that. She said it was fine.
    Good luck with that. I'm an assistant mgr for at&t and there's no way in hell at&t stores will be holding 3G iPhones for anyone. We have a strict 1st come, 1st served policy handed down & I'm pretty sure that ASM doesn't want to lose his/her job

Unless of course this at&t store you're going to is in the middle of nowhere with little to no traffic at all & they know they're gonna have extras LOL

btw, I'll of course be working during launch day. As I did last year. And who said it's not fun at at&t? Last year we had a blast with the folks waiting on line even bringing out a couple demos so they can see before buying. The Apple store were rude as hell to their people.

Quote Originally Posted by hozay09 View Post
    Good luck with that. I'm an assistant mgr for at&t and there's no way in hell at&t stores will be holding 3G iPhones for anyone. We have a strict 1st come, 1st served policy handed down & I'm pretty sure that ASM doesn't want to lose his/her job

Unless of course this at&t store you're going to is in the middle of nowhere with little to no traffic at all & they know they're gonna have extras LOL

btw, I'll of course be working during launch day. As I did last year. And who said it's not fun at at&t? Last year we had a blast with the folks waiting on line even bringing out a couple demos so they can see before buying. The Apple store were rude as hell to their people.
    You let them see it?! When I was waiting a armored car brought the demo phones in and then after it left the blinds went down and roughly an hour later they raised them enough so you could see them on a display. Later the manager came out and brought us water bottles and said how awesome it was to use and then went back insider and proceeded to hold it against the window.

I'll be at the Bethesda, MD store!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Drakenza View Post
    That's most probably where I'm going, if I go at all. That, or the AT&T store I camped out in front of on June 28th for 18 frickin' hours.

AT&T stores are no fun.
    Omg! yay, lets meet up? I might go with you because the AT&T Store is so close to the entrance.

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

what time will the this happen? 6pm like last year? is it even going to be on the 11th? or more like midnight after the 10th?

Thanks

I'll be in my seat at the office, waiting for it to come to my desk.
    Get "iPod & iTunes for Dummies", it'll change your life.

AT&T near Governs Square Mall in Tallahassee, FL

Quote Originally Posted by hozay09 View Post

Thanks for the luck. As I said though it is done as it was done last year at the same store. Same ASM still in position. We get plenty of traffic in our town that they sold out before I showed up to pick mine up last year. I assume it will be the same or worse this go around. I guess our ASM just has a little more pull than you or she likes to live on the edge a bit more.
    "Count your blessings. Make your blessings count!"

Is that an iPhone in your pocket?

att store in socal....btw what time are people going to line up, couldnt make it to the last one so i was jw what time people would get in line?

im not getting a 3g iphone

Quote Originally Posted by rusty778 View Post
    Depend if im in atlanta then itll be North Point mall apple store. If im still in miami/ft.lauderdale either the Adventura Mall(hate that apple store its always packed to capacity) or The Galleria apple store

Quote Originally Posted by Stl56 View Post
    Apple Store @ North Point Mall in Atlanta, GA
    Still not sure If it would be worth it for me, as a T-Mobile user, to drop the cash for the new phone, but if I do I'll be at North Point with you guys! Where are you guys from?
    i LOVE apple.

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    Still not sure If it would be worth it for me, as a T-Mobile user, to drop the cash for the new phone, but if I do I'll be at North Point with you guys! Where are you guys from?
    My mom lives in roswell and my dad lives in miami and they are currently playing a game of volleyball with my living arrangements. But im originally from Alpharetta

Towson Town Center Mall, Towson, Maryland or AT&T Mobility in White Marsh Mall, White Marsh, Maryland

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast