Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Anybody Good with photoshop that can help me out (not iphone related)

Default Anybody Good with photoshop that can help me out (not iphone related)
    Ok I dont have photoshop but I just need a small favor 2 min. of your time MAX

I need these directions
    2. Resize/crop the wallpaper down to 380x234 with 256 colors
    3. Resize the wallpaper to 480x234 so it will "stretch" the wallpaper horizontally.
    4. Save it as "Back.bmp" - make sure your photo editing software converts the picture from RGB to Indexed (img->mode->indexed color in photoshop) and enter 173 in the colors field. Also make sure it is saved as 8-bit bitmap. So your wallpaper will be the same size as the original. (113,068 bytes, 114688 bytes on disk) Make sure your wallpaper is the same size or smaller than those numbers, or else it will not work!

On these 2 files

Hopefully someone can help me, Thanx in advance for the person that does.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Cant help you with the photoshop but nice to see some bone thugs on the sight. Although they were better with bizzy back in the day.

Haha, it's my birthday weekend so if this isn't finished by Monday count me in bud. I'll take care of it.

Reako

Longtime Bone fan here jam! Glad to see theres more of us lol.(on here)

Happy B-day Reako throw a couple back for me and thanx in advance!

I can try to do this, do you want this done to both wps? And do I index the colors before saving?

EDIT: Tried the first one, and didnt have the dropdown for a bmp, so I saved it as back.bmp, no opportunity to save as 8-bit, and its 119 KB...
    Last edited by ajl917; 2007-12-02 at 03:42 AM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

well here in good old uk bone fans few and far between. i think i must be the only one i know that i havent influenced lol. i havent been up to date in a while with them as there albums are hard to get over here Thug world order (very good album IMO) was the last i heard apart from odd single. hows there latest music? i know bizzys from what i have listened isnt up to scratch since The gift (possibly my favourite album ever lol)

Quote Originally Posted by ajl917 View Post
    I can try to do this, do you want this done to both wps? And do I index the colors before saving?

EDIT: Tried the first one, and didnt have the dropdown for a bmp, so I saved it as back.bmp, no opportunity to save as 8-bit, and its 119 KB...
    Yes sir with both please. Yes I believe the colors are to be indexed b4 saving let me check em out maybe I can convert em in2 a bmp. I dont even know what the 8-bit part is personally. These are for my Navi screen wallpaper if anyone was curious.

Quote Originally Posted by jam View Post
    well here in good old uk bone fans few and far between. i think i must be the only one i know that i havent influenced lol. i havent been up to date in a while with them as there albums are hard to get over here Thug world order (very good album IMO) was the last i heard apart from odd single. hows there latest music? i know bizzys from what i have listened isnt up to scratch since The gift (possibly my favourite album ever lol)
    Well their new album Strength & Loyalty was def the sh!t. Bizzys have been a lil hard to follow since the gift but he has a new one coming out called "A Song For You" and hes back to the old ways we are use to. They are also workin on getting back together, Krayzie has a solo project hes working on and the new interscope album should be out sometime in 08.

try googling a trade site. They'll always do it for free =]

such as?... Thanx I thinkn I'll just wait on the homie Reako or ajl917

Sorry I forgot to check back. I'll get up on this tonight or tomorrow morning. Sorry for the wait.

Reako