Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Miscellaneous Counts

Default Miscellaneous Counts
    So I just realized I have nearly 700 posts. I never really checked any of those stats until today. That's pretty insane. So is keeping track of Post counts, and Thank's and Thanking just a mere equation to help someone's ego, or is it actually relevant to the Mods? Just curious because I've never really stayed on a forum so long to realize everything is numerically tracked! Hasta Luego!

Reako

Post count means little to nothing, just that you post a lot :P

Hmm, so I guess all counts are irrelevant to anything in particular. Neato. Cured my curiosity...

Reako

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Reako For This Useful Post:

rfracing (2007-12-02)

Post counts and Thanks are important for many reasons.

The main one, at least in my opinion, is that the more posts/thanks you have the more likely your advice is to be true. I would defiantly trust someone that posts 15 times a day more, rather then someone who just signed up.

Thanks do sorta help boost your ego, but that can be a good thing. If people are thanking you, you are more likely to continue helping. And that's what this community is about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dash-2 For This Useful Post:

rfracing (2007-12-02)

Yes, it's tracked. I hope to gain a nice post count soon!

Not so, you just have alot to say lol... offer to the community, you have helped me before, thanks!!