Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 3G iphone next year- and this from a plausible source

Default 3G iphone next year- and this from a plausible source
    Thought id share the news.. Read on with delight: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?p...zQJgw&refer=us

I read on, but with discontent. I purchased my iPhone like 1.5 weeks ago, and now it's already outdated. That's not really cool. But then again an iPhone that operates on 3G will have to either A) Sacrifice a lot of battery life or B) Lose features such as total space or C) Get a little fat.

Everything becomes obsolete sooner or later - it's either that or we ask Apple (and the rest) to stop development and work around our personal buying schedules.

As to 3G, apart from the use of Google Maps whilst I am out I really don't nees 3G that much - WiFi is always near (most people don't use any encryption/WEP codes where I live).

I don't mind 3G. Plus I enjoy my battery life as is thank you!

Reako

Thanks

Eh. I only surf the web on WiFi, so 3G is useless to me.

I'd really like to see Voice Dialing over BT for the current iPhone. I don't care about MMS (don't text much either, so don't care), and just about everything everyone else is griping about.

3G is fine, but im looking for voicedial and GPS (even via bluetooth would be fine)