Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Completely Converted Over And Don't Miss Windows!

What's Jailbreak? thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 Times in 564 Posts

Default Completely Converted Over And Don't Miss Windows!
    Hi

Well... when the iPhone came out I was not one that rushed right out to get it. I am a small show home of Yorkshire Terriers and while in the kennel everyday changing newspapers all I ever seen was the ads for the iPhone....

Finally told the hubby... I got to go check out the iPhone as I am going to buy it. So off we went and of course I bought it.

I go to Florida during the winter time and the past two years I took my desktop computer with me.... this year I told the hubby that I was not going to drag it back down there so now I need a laptop...

So about a month ago I bought a macbook...

Once I got my hands on both the iPhone and macbook then I told the hubby I need one of those IMacs......

So the other night off we went again and I bought a IMac.....

I just love this new computer experience with all of the Apple products I have boughten.... How refreshing!

I will always use VMWare to go to XP when in need.... but don't miss windows....

For anyone that uses windows still that is ok for you.... but for me I like this side now....

Now when I go to Florida this year I won't want to leave my IMac home... (
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 2008-06-08 at 07:29 AM. Reason: Adding one more thing

Thanks

To live, you have to lie