Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Interest Check: ModMyI Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by ufmedrudy View Post
    So, which side is more mature, since you've resorted to name calling?
    I've stopped listening to you awhile ago. You obviously have no idea WHAT you're talking about...at all.

Also, to the person who called me ignorant. I'd suggest you get a dictionary and read the definition of that word BEFORE you make a post like that.

I see no Harm in having a Podcast/Vodcast for the folks that might be needing help with guides etc . . visual aids sometimes help more then reading many pages of a topic.

Why not take a simple Poll ?

I like the idea, and I am sure you could easily fill a 30min cast once a week.

PS. If you are not in favour; please just state so, state why and then leave it at that - this thread is getting crowded and I nearly didn't post a reply simply becuase of the bickering.

I would help support this when I have relevant time. BTW, I think FreshBoii is on his period. I shall remind you to stop by Eckerds to grab your necessaries.

Reako

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Nashville, TN- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    I've stopped listening to you awhile ago. You obviously have no idea WHAT you're talking about...at all.

Also, to the person who called me ignorant. I'd suggest you get a dictionary and read the definition of that word BEFORE you make a post like that.

Yes stopped listening to me, yet you feel the need to make sure you have the last word.

I respect your opinion that you feel that a podcast would be run by a bunch of kids just wanting to hear themselves talk. I also respect that you feel that there wouldn't be enough content to even produce a podcast.

I opened up this thread for just such opinions to be heard. However, no one deserves the disrespect and name calling that you seem to feel the need to do. The community thanks you for helping the community out with your contributing posts, however your banter in here is not productive to this thread, or the forums as a whole.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ufmedrudy For This Useful Post:

Cody Overcash (2007-11-29)

personally i think it is a great idea !
    Robert C ( aka ) Newb with a Iphone

I would definitely listen - I love hearing new news for the iPhone. Reviews of applications/hardware for it would be awesome too.

+1 listener right here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Freshboiii View Post
    I'd be a normal one with 13 year olds talking about what they believe "technology" is.
    I'm 14 and know C programming and take Chinese. Just cause some of us are younger doesn't mean you can call us dumb. Some of us try to learn earlier on so we can make something out of ourselves.

actually i am new to podcasts...sorry..hav to rephrase that..i never used podcasts before...but i know wat they are though...
    If modmyi has a pod cast...ill love to hear it...
    this is one of the few websites i check on a regular basis...
    if there was a podcast..i could just listen to that instead..
    btw..ill still continue to check on this site...
    MMI ROCKS!!!
    Did I Help you?? Then Hit the Thanks button!
    16gb iPhone running 1.1.4
    Jailbroken and Unlocked!
    MMi ROCKS!!!!

Bump! Can we get this party started!?

Reako

Thanks

Agreed, lets get podcasts up!

Just do it!

Reako

Former Owner / Founder of ModMyi Kyle Matthews's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,905 Times in 1,247 Posts

I believe our guy got busy... haven't heard from him in a few!

↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A [select] [start] Kyle Matthews

I think a weekly podcast is a great idea. I already listen to This Week In Tech, the Autoblog podcast and the Dan Savage weekly lovecast! And there is already an existing weekly iPhone podcast that fields calls from other users and diacusses tips tricks and recent news discussing the industry and apple.

I keep up with these forums pretty often and I think I could make a strong continution to the panel of speakers if you guys put one together or need a regular columnist that works in the industry with a Canadian perspective.

Pm me if this ever gets off the ground!

iPhone? More like MyPhone cybergeek2021's Avatar
    Thanks

That would be a cool ing to have around
    Like what you see... Click on the "Thanks" Button!

iPhone? More like MyPhone luistohe123's Avatar
    Thanks

What are we waiting for? I guess everyone want a Podcast....
    BTW, I don't know anything about these things, but I'd definitely hear MMi 's Podcast

@ufmedrudy
    Sean_Dillon also said it.....How about if we do a Poll...?

And other thing.....what is needed for a podcast to be done?? (Remember...I don't know anything about these things)

---EDIT---
    I was thinking about this and I thought
    How is iTunes (Apple), going to approve a podcast where they talk about how to do stuff to the iphone that the are Totally against?
    Last edited by luistohe123; 2007-12-31 at 10:23 PM.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ankitsid's Avatar
    Thanks

didnt think about that....

I would greatly enjoy a podcast for ModMyI. : ) Especially if it was run by 13 year olds. If they can figure out how to run a podcast, more power to them! You have my full support. (And also my little jokes. And my asides.)

Edit: And by 'full support' I mean that if you need any minor flash stuff or graphics design, I might be able to help. : ) My email is (remove every other character, with 3 being the first removed character) [email protected]
    Last edited by jakeb89; 2008-01-06 at 09:30 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12