Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: U.S. Navy

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Default U.S. Navy
    Yeah so I wanna join the Navy but my ASVAB scores werent that great so I have to retake the test again and score at least a 50.

The questions are so hard and ridiculous Im not dumb at all means I mean im the type of guy who would build an entire computer from the ground up and not have any help or anything like that when I was like 14 years old. I dont think thats being dumb, I just have a hard time when it comes to putting my thoughts on paper and taking test.

Anyone have any suggestions for me ? Ive been studying online at military.com and **** but I dont know if its going to be enough I take my test on monday @ 2:30 Let me know if you all have any suggestions.
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

Thanks

Books+Papers+Notes= Win..

What do they ask you anyways and why join the Navy? In my opinion join something with more Boom Boom.
    EDM

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeal View Post
    Books+Papers+Notes= Win..

What do they ask you anyways and why join the Navy? In my opinion join something with more Boom Boom.
    Its basically like a highschool ACT test.

Asvab sucks, I found it hard when I took it, though I wasnt much of a student in highschool, but alot of guys I met were getting really high scores high 80s, mid 90's, even high 90's.... and they made me feal dumb.

Nothing you can really do to study for the test, either you know it or you dont.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post

Nothing you can really do to study for the test, either you know it or you dont.
    with that attitude yeh ur right. Im sure they tell you what u should study. How can they give a test that dosent relate to anything u can practice
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

I have no idea what this has to do with my iPhone... but try searching google...

ASVAB Study Guides

there's some study guide gouge... or go ask at a military website, I for instance frequent one called AirWarriors.com

and P.S. Go to college... join the Navy after you have a degree and become an officer. The pay is better, the life is better, the job choice is better, the world is better. If you can't afford it, apply to a ROTC unit and have the government foot your education bill.

iPhone? More like MyPhone cjvdh's Avatar
    Thanks

Yeah im trying to get out of the location im in. I mean i really want to do something and the pay is good and the benefits are good. I mean there are books at the library for the asvab and like you can to military.com and do the practice test and **** but other than that i really dont know too much about. Anyone know if you take the test on the computer ?
    C E E J A Y PRODUCTION'S

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    with that attitude yeh ur right. Im sure they tell you what u should study. How can they give a test that dosent relate to anything u can practice
    I am in the military and I have taken the ASVAB..

And the ASVAB test is on a computer.