Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Please vote for my friend

Default Please vote for my friend
    I don't really have to many posts on this forum, it's hard enough to keep up with the dozen or so forums that I'm active in, either way if you could be so kind as to honor my request, one of my friends is in a Calender girl competition for a Spanish radio station. She is the nicest girl in the world and a mother of 3, she defiantly deserves to win. So if you could be so kind as too go to this link and vote for Indara that would be splendid.

Link is safe for work as long as bikini pictures are okay.
    http://www.vivaatlanta.com/cc-common...rticle=2674835

If that doesn't work just go to www.vivaatlanta.com and click on "Las Finalistas para el Calendario, then scroll down about halfway and click on Indara, then hit the vote button at the bottom. It's all in Spanish so good luck.

It was kinda funny when I went on to vote for her because I saw another girl I know on the same page, Gisselle; but let's just go ahead and vote for Indara.

only if you post some nudes

Yea I don't really know why she used that picture, def not her best. Her husband is kind of the jealous type so I'm assuming he had some say in that. Here is a couple other pictures of her.