Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Barack Obama

iPhone? More like MyPhone abujala's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Barack Obama
    Is this guy for real?
    I Think So
    take a look
    www.web.mac.com/abujala
    Last edited by abujala; 2008-06-05 at 10:17 PM.
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

I think he's the real deal. His speech on Tuesday night was amazing.

Thanks

so many people .....wow
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Obama Mania

A bit ambitious.

Thanks

the guy knows how to speak
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abujala View Post
    Is this guy for real?
    I Think So
    take a look
    www.web.mac.com/abujala
    Thread and web link = failed

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sogo View Post
    Thread and web link = failed

???
    2.1 T-mobile
    MAC OSX

Quote Originally Posted by abujala View Post
    ???
    The page is down at the time being.

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

Obama all the way. Did anyone see McCain's speech. About 200 people in attendance hahah.. If he wins I'm moving to Canada...!!!thats,ittt!!!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bunnywhi7e For This Useful Post:

bjlawrence11 (2008-06-06)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Barack Obama is an idiot.

My iPhone is a Part of Me JAG2621's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EmericAn View Post
    Barack Obama is an idiot.
    I agree. How can we back someone who does not have the same beleifs that our counrty was founded on?
    If anything was usefull a thanks would be great!

iPhone? More like MyPhone bunnywhi7e's Avatar
    Thanks

Do we need another Bush running this country. The answer is no. The guy can't even give a good speech for crying out loud.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

i am not racist, but i can't see this guy running america.

i wonder how other countries will look at us lol

different beliefs then our country was created on, whatever im over it.

america is in a down fall, and this is only the beginning
    1.1.1>1.1.2>1.1.4>2.0>2.1>2.2>3.1>3.1.2 blackra1n'd

waitin on my white iphone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone compton,Tx's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh that's right, the only thing the President does is give speeches. Just as long as we have someone who can deliver a clear and resounding speech is as good as in. I mean heaven forbid we forget that this person becomes commander-and-chief of our entire military and as long as he can talk to them we will be fine! I just wish people would actually listen for themselves and make decisions based on their own opinions and not those of their fathers, friends and relatives on why Barack is not fit to run this country!

Quote Originally Posted by compton,Tx View Post
    Oh that's right, the only thing the President does is give speeches. Just as long as we have someone who can deliver a clear and resounding speech is as good as in. I mean heaven forbid we forget that this person becomes commander-and-chief of our entire military and as long as he can talk to them we will be fine! I just wish people would actually listen for themselves and make decisions based on their own opinions and not those of their fathers, friends and relatives on why Barack is not fit to run this country!
    just quoting to make a point.
    not like it matters though

Thanks

This probably won't make me very popular, but I have to say, I'm not a huge racist or anything, but I do NOT feel comfortable with a Muslim running our country.

The terrorist plot for the many decades has been to slowly and quietly integrate their people into the U.S., such as the 9/11 hijackers who lived among us for almost a year undetected, and then eventually attack. Why wouldn't they go for it all and start at the highest level of the U.S.? (Far-fetched, I know, just thoughts. Again, sorry if this offends anyone.)

Also, I'm not a fan of Obama's beliefs in general, and his lackluster attitude towards the country's beliefs.

Thanks

i'm glad everyone on this forum is so well versed in politics. i'm not sure any of you even realize what 'principles' our country was founded upon.

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    This probably won't make me very popular, but I have to say, I'm not a huge racist or anything, but I do NOT feel comfortable with a Muslim running our country.

The terrorist plot for the many decades has been to slowly and quietly integrate their people into the U.S., such as the 9/11 hijackers who lived among us for almost a year undetected, and then eventually attack. Why wouldn't they go for it all and start at the highest level of the U.S.? (Far-fetched, I know, just thoughts. Again, sorry if this offends anyone.)

Also, I'm not a fan of Obama's beliefs in general, and his lackluster attitude towards the country's beliefs.
    as i just mentioned, the idiocy on this forum runs rampant. do you ACTUALLY think he's a muslim? how out of touch are you with what is going on in our country?
    Last edited by jealous soul; 2008-06-06 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I do not believe he is fully Muslim, but I know he has many Muslim connections in his church and through his father. I was simply stating a theory many believe and are curious about.

I also stated how I believe that his views and attitudes are not consistent with my own.

Sorry, but idiocy does NOT run rampant on these forums. This is a mature discussion on one of the United States' presidential candidates. If you don't like the things I said, debate with me respectably. Name calling is for twelve year olds; grow up.

Also, if MMi is filled with morons and idiots, as you seem to believe, why are you here? Feel free to have a mature discussion or, as the kids on the internet say, "GTFO".

Livin the iPhone Life Apple iPie's Avatar
    Thanks

Guys,its not politics forum. Its iPhone forum. Whats the main point of this thread? Calling MMI people morrons?
    Also, if MMi is filled with morons and idiots, as you seem to believe, why are you here? Feel free to have a mature discussion or, as the kids on the internet say, "GTFO".

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Apple iPie For This Useful Post:

Chase817 (2008-06-11)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ALL DAY View Post
    I do not believe he is fully Muslim, but I know he has many Muslim connections in his church and through his father. I was simply stating a theory many believe and are curious about.

I also stated how I believe that his views and attitudes are not consistent with my own.

Sorry, but idiocy does NOT run rampant on these forums. This is a mature discussion on one of the United States' presidential candidates. If you don't like the things I said, debate with me respectably. Name calling is for twelve year olds; grow up.

you can't be 'partially muslim.' do you understand the fundamental differences between christianity and islam? they are in fact at odds with each other, so even though he may have acquaintances or associates that are muslim, you must realize he does not subscribe to the principles of islam. that theory is simply fear mongering meant to stir up hatred against him. you do realize that his church is not an islamic mosque but in fact a christian church?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast