Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i am stoned yet again

Default i am stoned yet again
    im stoned, wanted to know if anyone out there could make a stoner program that would link all stoners with iphone. hehehehe. may be not but we will see soon. ill try to make one, just dont know wat application it will be. any suggestions

p.s. had heaps of fun with i-day-app programs. you might see some of my stoner comments and picture. hehehe.

MMi is awsome

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

i salute you
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

Sounds like another great inspired idea.

Thanks

Drugs Are Bad For You

mmmmmmmmK

How bout an app like burp, but people show what their smokin...Just make sure the server shreds all ip data or something...
    Call it BAKED...
    Last edited by mojojojo; 2007-11-26 at 10:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Iphoned & now using T-MO prepaid, Been playing w/ Apples for nearly 2 decades...

Banned
    Thanks

wow....haha....they made something like this in halo3forum.com....it was a huge success...however...i dont smoke so i wouldn't join

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo View Post
    mmmmmmmmK

How bout an app like burp, but people show what their smokin...Just make sure the server shreds all ip data or something...
    Call it BAKED...
    great idea...but I'd be embarrassed to show the world the schwag I smoke here in N/W FL. Glad to see I'm not the only stoner here.

Livestoned!

all sober now, hehehe, im surprised to how many replied. was reading my original post this morning and i think i was really wasted yesterday. haha.

did somebody say drugs are bad? marijuana isnt a drug, its a herbal drug. hehehe

anyway, was in my friends car last night at the back seat and we were hotboxing it on the highway on our way home. got my iphone and open rainbowlight application and i got to figure out where the red and blue colors where. started flashing red blue colors when the guy sitting next to me started triping out saying that we had popos on our tail, then all of them started tripping out. i was laughing really hard coz they couldnt find the cop when we pulled over.
    Last edited by forsyt; 2007-11-27 at 02:47 AM.

yesss someone make this app!

i would but im lazy
    Johnny Cage is a FAKE

Thanks

Great idea...im a blunt head myself....but i dont see alot of people telling on them selfs

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

apple is watching ya'll......be careful what you say! they might report us.
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

blunts are my favvvv
    once rolled up a blunt that was 6 dutch masters long and 4 wide.

had "tobacco" in it ofcourse
    Johnny Cage is a FAKE

Banned
    Thanks

Why don't you guys just smoke crack and O.D. that way you could leave us non-stoners you iPhones

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    Why don't you guys just smoke crack and O.D. that way you could leave us non-stoners you iPhones
    crack is for losers lol

"herb" expands the mind.
    no seriously it really does.
    and there is no addiction or anything.

i still dont understand how alcohol can be legal but bud cant be?
    screw taxation it should be free game to grow and sell, why should the government get a cut in on it.
    Johnny Cage is a FAKE

Quote Originally Posted by iPhoneHero View Post
    apple is watching ya'll......be careful what you say! they might report us.
    chill man, its just weed. have u ever seen someone got in trouble from the porkchops for a fifty bag. driving stoned maybe or if your girlfriend or mom finds out. its one of those thin line thingy that everyone understands, hehehe, at least everyone i know. besides, its not even bad for you.

Thanks

Stoners dont smoke crack....It gives us to much energy.

Quote Originally Posted by jarthurs1981 View Post
    dude, you high or something or just plain stupid(sorry for the term). wer talking about marijuana users. why would we smoke crack? just doesnt make sense man.

Just to make things clear:
    1. Marijuana is the herbal drug that helps you fight all those cancer cells. This is why marijuana users have a lesser chance of having cancer when their old because the ganja would have killed off all the cancer cells before the develop.
    2. Promotes creativity
    3. Awesome to tripping out with iphone 3rd party apps
    4. Give it a try, its non-addictive, no side effects, its good for you.

if this guide helps you in anyway, pls dont hesitate to thank me
    p.s. really hope everyone at MMi would be able to try getting really stoned.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forsyt For This Useful Post:

auburnguy32 (2009-01-29), stlcaddie (2007-11-27)

Thanks

Weed doesnt kill cancer cells...It only helps ease chronic pain and hunger of suffering patients.....I smoke everyday Bro, and never read that weed cures cancer....You need to go make your billions, your really on to something here...LOL

stand corrected, anyway heres what it really does to cancer patients

For a serious psychosomatic disease such as cancer, the benefits to be derived from marijuana cannot be overstated:
    1. The causal element of unconscious (repressed) pain can be ferreted out.
    2. The breath can be restored to fullness, thereby eliminating directly the built up toxicity and, at the same time, enjoining balance throughout the whole organism. A depressed system is a weakened system, and since it works holistically, marijuana gives strength where weakness exists, and expansion and relaxation where there is contraction and nervousness.
    3. The more richly oxygenated blood that is in effect with marijuana can help to cleanse the poisons at the cellular level.
    4. And a broader perspective through activation of the entire brain leads to positive feelings and thus eliminates the usual and debilitating attitudes so common in cancerhelplessness, depression, fear, resignation, and dread.
    5. Makes you enjoy your iphone.

copy paste from
    http://www.benefitsofmarijuana.com/benefits.html

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i smoke aswell occasionally and it does not benefit against cancer. i think that website is obviously going to be biased just from the name. For a start when smoked with tobbacco it makes you absorb 4 times more tar. It has many plus sides but its far from good for you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast