Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: i am stoned yet again

Thanks

HAHAHA that would be awesome!
    Turn On, Tune In, Drop Out.

[/CENTER]

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EmoRebellion For This Useful Post:

Reako (2007-11-29)

Check out what i made from last nyts session

http://forsyt.net/VisTamod.zip

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

i barely have the energy to watch tv when im stoned...much less make a badass looking theme!
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

i cheated, the icons on the dock is really blank. the icon that you see there is really the dock image and the rest was just cut and paste from my desktop's printscreen. i guess its the stoner style of making work easier.

That's how some members create Skins, by simply taking SS and then copying/cutting and pasting into new PNGs or GIFs. That is a totally do-able skin. It will totally appease some M$ fanboys out there, me included! lol.

BTW: The last time I met w/ my friend Mary Jane, my heart rate seriously was in the mid 300's. Well I was pretty far gone, so at least I counted it to be around there. And the funny thing was that I was just chillin.. Just chillin.. lol. It was 'curing' my hangover lol.

BTW: I work in a hospital, and if we encountered a patient w/ a HR of > 300, we'd call a code, or at the least an RRT
    Last edited by Imahottguy; 2007-11-29 at 08:07 AM.

must be nice working in a hospital, you get all those medical ganja
    Last edited by forsyt; 2007-11-29 at 08:23 AM.

lol, not really. My boys are the ones that procure the goods It's not even legal for medical purposes in my state...

Quote Originally Posted by EmoRebellion View Post
    Bro, I thanked you just for making me laugh today. Good Stuff. Hahahaha

Reako

How about a app help you find secret spots, it use your current location to find near spots, it could allow users to GEO tag the photos of everyones secret spots. You would have the option to see spots for when you need to stay in the car, or when you need go out at night or day so that you could have a private moment with your friends while enjoying a tasty item.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lkooiihhkjhb542 View Post
    How about a app help you find secret spots, it use your current location to find near spots, it could allow users to GEO tag the photos of everyones secret spots. You would have the option to see spots for when you need to stay in the car, or when you need go out at night or day so that you could have a private moment with your friends while enjoying a tasty item.
    wow way to bring up an old post. Welcome to the forums. What you posted is actually an interesting idea. Not practical but defintely interesting

Thanks
    Thanked 1,175 Times in 724 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by .:MirrorminD:. View Post
    wow way to bring up an old post. Welcome to the forums.
    What's worse is they were on an iPhone site searching weed...... We should title the thread "RE-stoned"

I didn't know where to put this idea, so people are always saying search before you post and he asked for ideas for apps so i thought i would put it here

Man can someone please make a weed them i need 1

Thanks

This thread delivers for sure...
    Respect your elders.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12