Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So yea...

Default So yea...
    I was at work today(Circuit City) and I was talking to a man about a certain Laser printer. He whipped out his iPhone and we started talking about different things. A few of those things were about were jailbreaking, MMi(briefly), 3G Network, Firmware updates, new generations of phones, oh, and that he was a tester and programmer of the iPhone. He actually had a few cool things to say;

Most of them were along the lines of:
    - 3G was killer on battery life, that is why they left it off. He quoted it being about 50 minutes of surfing the web to effectively kill the battery.
    - He said the iPhone is definitely still a work in progress, and to be patient because there are a lot of things that will be out that we couldn't imagine(I was guessing along the lines of SDK).
    - He brought up the date January 9th, repeated it a few times but wouldn't say anything else about it.

Sorry about any bad grammar or bad writing. Just got off working 25.5 hours in the past 2 days.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

thats interesting...

January 9th is the date the official SDK comes out.

Aww, I was thinking that was gonna end up being that. But I didn't want to jinx it.

yo ktown

This weeked sucked I already worked 28 hours plus 11+ today and more this week :/

Thanks

He sounds like any other MMI user rather that a tester or programmer for Apple