Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4GB Users

Default 4GB Users
    I have been a 4GB iPhone owner since the first week it came out. I love it... I even bought my dad the 4GB model when they discounted them. The size has never been an issue because I have a 160 GB iPod Classic for all of my media. Are there any other 4GB owners on these forums?

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I use to own one :] i bought it the 2nd day.
    and then they dropped the prices, so i said "WTF?" i went and talked to the manager, exchanged it to 8 GB (and i got money back too [the differnce]) and then i also got the $100 dollar credit haha .. and bought an ipod for 50$..
    im happy..

Thanks

yes i have two...one from the first day if sell and other is a week 33!!!!!!!!!!i also have a classic for music !!!

TO me, classifying one iPod with another, and leaving one "only for music" (which I'm sure half of you are lying about(, is idiotic. Why buy more than one iPod is you only use it for music etc.

I have an 8GB iPhone...space is not a problem.

Thanks

never a question of why? just because you can!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    That's retarded - I don't even have to explain why.

i have a 4 gig week 26
    also have a 40gig ipod

space has never been a problem, how much of that 30gig music library do you listen to anways

the answer is less than 4 gigs

I bought a refurb 4gig from the apple store. I love it! this thing amazes me every day! Other than a phone I'm using it for some video and one top rated playlist. I have a 30gig 5th gen that I use for my music and podcasts. Even the 8 gig wasn't big enough to replace my ipod.

One other thing I use my ipod with my car stereo during my daily commute and I've come to the conclusion that I like having two devices. If I had to take the iphone from its dash pocket disconnect it and pause it every time I needed to take a call or look at a text it would drive me nuts. I think if I was traveling by plane or something like that I would load up the phone and leave the ipod at home for once though.

I'm not too happy at the thought of buying new headphones for the phone though. I'm wondering if I could shave down my Sure E2c's to fit in the phone.

Banned
    Thanks

8gig iphone, 500mb left. 80 gig 5th gen. ipod have 21 gig left.

Quote Originally Posted by jjgsxr883 View Post
    wow you should get demodded, really. and i have to agree with freshboi, it is stupid.

First of all I find the iPhone horrible for listening to music using headphone (changing tracks whilst in pocket - just not practical). Second; 8gb just wouldn't hold all my music.

I use my phone for all of my PodCasts which I listen to using the speaker when I am away from a computer - I love this, and when in a small room with wooden flooring the volume isn't an issue.

For every day use I use a Shuffle which I simply sync evry few days - perfect to clip onto shirt pocket and use Sony's short earphones.

- Note, I live in England, the cheapest iPhone here is 270 - I got my 4gb in the US for 160 (equiv.) - I am happy.

PS. The 02 stores in England use the 4GB for display phones.

iPhone? More like MyPhone iPhoneHero's Avatar
    Thanks

i have a 4 gigger and i love it! tho i can never decide which songs to put on it....and then i get stuck with the same playlists
    "Somebody turn on the lights...its getting little to dark in here...I can't see you...when I'm dreaming...I can't see you....I can't see you..."

I bought a 4gb and regret it. They discontinued it and now i'm stuck with this POS. Should've got the 8gb

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a 4G and I love it.

4gb here

i dont even use the ipod feature so its no big deal for me

and i paid $500 for it...bought it july 12th

Thanks

I also have the 4GB and love it! First Mac product I ever bought too