Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Crazy Iphone Story

Default Crazy Iphone Story
    alright well the story is pretty long so i made one short story for the lazy people and a long story for the people that are interested in reading it

Short Story

ok my phone was stolen from my school library back in february and the person who stole it didnt notice my email account was set up on my iphone and began taking pictures of him self and sending them to his freinds through my email, i notice this is happening two weeks ago, so i go back to the school show them the emails and get my iphone back and the student who stole it expelled from the school.

long story.

alright my iphone was stolen back in the first week of february from my schools library, i got up to go ask for some paper for the printer and when i got up i left my iphone on the desk with my books and stuff. when i get back to the desk i sit down and begin to print some stuff and after like 15 minutes i begin to look for my iphone and i notice its gone so i begin to call it to see if i hear it ring and it had been shut off. i go to the schools office and ask if anyone has found a phone but nothing and they said the only thing i can do is file a police report. after a few days i figured my phone was gone for ever and it pretty much was. then the week before last on thursday im checking my email and i see an email failure notice, but i think to my self i havent sent any emails to day so i check my out box and when i look some one has been sending dozens of email from my i acount to people i dont know. so i begin to open each email and every email is a picture that was taken with my phone of the person who stold it. the kid must have not noticed that my email was set up on my iphone when he stole it and began to take pictures with it and sending it to his friends through my email . not only did i know who stold my phone looked like i now knew his name as well because he tried cheating by taking pictures of his test and sending it to his friend. so the next monday i call the school and set up a meeting. well i get to school with all 32 emails printed out and show them to the school, they call down the student ask to see his phone, guess what he had, an iphone the school compares the serial number with the one on my iphone box and they match.the school gave me back my phone and expelled the student . who ever thought that after 3 months of my phone being stolen i would get it back

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to roly01 For This Useful Post:

Sullivan0930 (2008-06-05), Yoyoyo1356 (2008-06-05)

wow...reminds me of the time i lost my dog lol

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

wow, just wow. glad you got your phone back. and howlett15 i hope you got your dog back!

HAHAHAHAHA that has got to be one of the best iphone stories i have ever heard haha
    you got lucky that the person stealing your phone was stupid enough to send pictures thru your email haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DisownedPenny For This Useful Post:

warsawguy (2009-05-02)

yea the thing is that like a month after my iphone got stolen i got my self another one thinking i would never see that one again, so now i have two iphones .

Quote Originally Posted by roly01 View Post
    , so now i have two iphones .
    wanna sell me the other phone, PM ME...lol
    ROBERT

Thanks

Watch your back, though what he did was wrong, if I was him I would be after you.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

wowo thats great story. almost as good as that chick that had her macbook stolen and she turned on the camera to take a pic of the dude from another mac. CONGRATS!! and yeh u may wanna watch out for the skivy thieves no one wants to get shanked. f--in hoodlums
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

lol i dont got to worry about anything, cuz he's not gonna do anything i saw him at the school and he actually looked kind of scared.

Retired Moderator
    Thanks

great story

Thanks

Great story, why my phone isn't left outside my pocket
    If anyone stole mine i'd go apeshit on them, plus i have my remote triangulation application so i can locate it, just need on that automatically takes pictures with the camera and emails them to me.

lmao wut remote triangulation application are you talking about

Thanks

HAHAAH what a fudging idiot. seriously who does that..

If I ever helped you or made a comment you like, press the "thanks" button!
    320GB HD 4GB RAM 2.2GHz Macbook
    500GB HD 4GB RAM 2.6GHz Macbook Pro

Derrrrr. Good story.

Reako

iPhone? More like MyPhone my2AWDgst's Avatar
    Thanks

wow...good story
    DSM fan
    ...16GB 3G Iphone...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    Great story, why my phone isn't left outside my pocket
    If anyone stole mine i'd go apeshit on them, plus i have my remote triangulation application so i can locate it, just need on that automatically takes pictures with the camera and emails them to me.
    id love to have this, what app are you talking about?

congrats on getting your phone back, hes an idiot.

Livin the iPhone Life screamforme02's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DoerrFan View Post
    m, plus i have my remote triangulation application so i can locate it,
    i want it wht and where may i find it lol
    Hey! A Restore Never Hurts It's True!

Green Apple
    Thanks

good story, nothing like justice. I'm glad that kid got expelled, you should release his name so I know to laugh at him when I order my burgers at mcdonalds.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by screamforme02 View Post
    i want it wht and where may i find it lol
    The one i made i might release soon, i have like 4 application projects going on, i really don't know why but i get bored half way and i crap out and start a new one lol. Heres one that TUAW did.

Oh, if it were me i'd probably get my phone back then light his house on fire.
    Maybe just me though

wow you got lucky! having had several personal things stolen from me and no chance of getting any of them back I envy you!

I've lost everything from phones to HD TVs due to thievery!

It really urks me that people have to resort to stealing, Go out and GET a JOB, save some money and BUY YOUR OWN STUFF!!!! sorry for the caps but this subject hits hard, my house was recently broken into and (luckily only) $5,500 dollars of stuff was stolen, they could have got more but my girl walked in on them and they hauled *** with what they had...

sorry for the ramble but like I said its a sore topic for me...
    Never underestimate the determination of a kid who is time rich and cash poor. (Little Brother by Cory Doctorow)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast